|Look up landlord in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A landlord is the owner of a house, apartment, condominium, land or real estate which is rented or leased to an individual or business.
Landlord or variants may also refer to:
- Landlord (beer), a brand of English ale brewed by Timothy Taylor Brewery
- Der Herr im Haus (1940 film), released as "The Landlord"
- The Landlord (1966 novel), written by Kristin Hunter
- The Landlord (1970 film), based on the novel by Kristin Hunter
- The Landlord (2007 film), comedy film
- The Landlords, American hardcore punk band
- The Pub Landlord, a comic character played by Al Murray
- Fight the Landlord, a card game