This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Lancia Dilambda is a passenger car produced by Lancia between 1928 and 1935. The car was officially presented in Paris Motor Show in 1929. The car has 4 litre V8 engine with 24 degree V angle.
Lancia Dilambda Carlton Tourer 1930
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||3958 cc V8 100 hp|
|Transmission||4-speed manual gearbox|
|Wheelbase||329 cm (129.5 in) (S.1-S.2)|
348 cm (137.0 in) (S.1-S.3)
|Curb weight||2,100 kg (4,630 lb)|
Three versions of the Dilambda were built:
- First series, produced between 1928 and 1931, total 1,104 built.
- Second series, produced between 1931 and 1933, total 300 built. Modified gearbox and brakes.
- Third series, produced between 1933 and 1935, total 281 built. Modified chassis for more aerodynamic style, it was built only with long wheelbase.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lancia Dilambda.|
- 1932 Lancia Dilambda History, Pictures, Value, Auction Sales, Research and News
- Lancia 1930 Dilambda - Museo Nicolis
|This article about a classic pre-war automobile produced between 1930 and 1945 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|