This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lambie-Nairn was an international branding agency within the WPP Group, headquartered in London with offices in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. Lambie-Nairn was merged into Superunion in 2017.
|a WPP plc Company|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|United Kingdom And The World|
|Jim Prior (Chief Executive)|
In 1976, Robinson Lambie-Nairn was established by Colin Robinson and Martin Lambie-Nairn, in January 1993 it was renamed Lambie-Nairn & Company. In 1992, Glenn Tutssel and Martin Lambie-Nairn conceived Brand Union as a cross-platform entity that could allow areas of design beyond their branding and broadcast heritage to work together. Brand Union was the ultimate holding company for Lambie-Nairn & Company and in October 1999 Brand Union was acquired by WPP. Throughout this period the company's trading name was Lambie-Nairn.
Awards and industry involvementEdit
The company was also involved with several industry bodies having judged the branding and design categories of the Roses Design Awards, D&AD, and Eurobest. The company was also a member of D&AD’s educational council.
- WPP - Our Companies WPP Group
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-08. Retrieved 2010-08-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-07-26. Retrieved 2010-08-03.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 2010-08-03.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.dandad.org/2009/05/education-council[permanent dead link]