Lake Coorong is an eutrophic lake located in the Wimmera region of western Victoria, Australia. The lake is located adjacent to the township of Hopetoun. After more than a decade of drought, in early 2011 the lake filled as a result of flooding in the region.
|Primary inflows||Yarriambiack Creek|
|Surface area||100 ha (250 acres)|
- "Lake Coorong (VIC)". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Map of Lake Coorong, VIC". Bonzle Digiral Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Wimmera waterways". Wimmera Catchment Management Authority. Victorian Government. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Lake Coorong (entry )". VICNAMES. Government of Victoria. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Smyth, Robert Brough (1878). The Aborigines of Victoria. Melbourne: Victorian Government Printer. p. 176.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|