Ladies Must Love
Ladies Must Love is a 1933 American comedy film directed by E. A. Dupont and written by John Francis Larkin. The film stars June Knight, Neil Hamilton, Sally O'Neil, Dorothy Burgess, Mary Carlisle and George E. Stone. The film was released on September 25, 1933, by Universal Pictures.
|Ladies Must Love|
|Directed by||E. A. Dupont|
|Written by||John Francis Larkin|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle, Jr.|
George E. Stone
|Edited by||Robert Carlisle|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- June Knight as Jeannie Marlow
- Neil Hamilton as Bill Langhorne
- Sally O'Neil as Dot La Tour
- Dorothy Burgess as Peggy Burns
- Mary Carlisle as Sally Lou Cateret
- George E. Stone as Joey
- Maude Eburne as Mme. Fifi
- Oscar Apfel as Herman Nussbauer
- Edmund Breese as Thomas Van Dyne
- Richard Carle as Wilbur Muller
- Berton Churchill as Gaskins
- Virginia Cherrill as Bill's Society Fiancée
- "Ladies Must Love (1933) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Ladies-Must-Love - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on March 25, 2016. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "Ladies Must Love". Afi.com. Retrieved January 7, 2016.