La Mante (transl. "The Mantis") is a French thriller miniseries, that debuted on Netflix on 30 December 2017 after airing on TF1 during September 2017. It was released on Netflix France on 13 October 2017.
|Directed by||Alexandre Laurent|
|Country of origin||France|
|Distributor||AB International Distribution|
In Paris, police search for a psychopath whose murders are inspired by Jeanne Deber, known as "The Mantis", a famous serial killer who terrorised the country 25 years ago. Jeanne Deber offers her expertise to the police in order to help hunt the copycat. Placed in solitary confinement since her arrest, "The Mantis" has one condition: to deal only with Detective Damien Carrot, her estranged son. Damien has no choice, for a serial killer is on the loose and could strike anytime, anywhere in Paris.
- Carole Bouquet as Jeanne Deber / The Mantis
- Fred Testot as Damien Carrot
- Jaques Weber as Charles Carrot
- Pascal Demolon as Dominique Feracci
- Manon Azem as Lucie Carrot
- Serge Riaboukine as Crozet
- Robinson Stevenin as Alex Crozet
- Fredérique Bel as Virginie Delorme
- Elodie Navarre as Szofia Kovacs
- Adama Niane as Stern
- Yannick Samot as Bertrand
- Steve Tran as Achille
- Julien Tortora as Gallieni
- "La Mante - TF1". tf1 (in French). Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- AlloCine, La Mante (in French), retrieved 2017-03-13
- The Mantis (TV Mini-Series 2017), retrieved 2017-03-20
- "Tournage : Carole Bouquet, tueuse en série pour TF1". leparisien.fr. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "La Mante : Manon Azem au casting d'une nouvelle mini-série de TF1 !". tf1 (in French). 2017-02-23. Retrieved 2017-03-13.