La Dernière Heure
La Dernière Heure (The Latest Hour) and Les Sports (sometimes referred to as La DH) is a French-language daily newspaper published in Brussels, Belgium. The paper is known for news and sports.
|Publisher||IPM Publishing Group|
|Founded||19 April 1906 language = French|
History and profileEdit
La DH was established on 19 April  1906. The paper has its headquarters in Brussels and has a liberal stance without any political affiliation. Its publisher is IPM. It has seven regional versions: Namur / Luxembourg, Liège, Tournai / Ath / Mouscron, Mons Center, Charleroi Center, Brabant, and Brussels.
- DH.be. "De la première à La Dernière Heure". www.dhnet.be.
- Horst Cirullies; Günter Marquard (January 1967). Dictionnaire de Politique Et D'économie. Walter de Gruyter. p. 482. ISBN 978-3-11-000892-0. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Georgios Terzis, ed. (2007). European Media Governance: National and Regional Dimensions. Intellect Books. p. 74. ISBN 978-1-84150-192-5. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Pierre Musso; Philippe Souêtre; Lionel Levasseur (1995). The Printed Press and Television in the Regions of Europe. Council of Europe. p. 133. ISBN 978-92-871-2807-2. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- David Ward (2004). "A Mapping Study of Media Concentration and Ownership in Ten European Countries" (PDF). Dutch Media Authority. Retrieved 12 August 2014.