LATAM Ecuador, formerly LAN Ecuador (Aerolane Líneas Aéreas Nacionales del Ecuador S.A.), is a subsidiary of LATAM Airlines, based in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Operates scheduled passenger services using leased LAN aircraft.
|Frequent-flyer program||LATAM Pass|
|Parent company||LATAM Airlines Group|
|Key people||Xavier Rivera (Chairman) |
Jorge Dahik (CEO)
LATAM Airlines announced that the purchase of 26 Boeing 787's would be distributed between LATAM Chile, LATAM Perú, LATAM Argentina, and LATAM Ecuador. The number to enter the LAN Ecuador fleet is unknown at this time, but it is likely the Boeing 787's will replace the ageing Boeing 767-300's.
As of August 2018, the LAN Ecuador fleet consists of the following aircraft:
The airline previously operated the following aircraft:
- "Federal Aviation Administration - Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". av-info.faa.gov. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- "Directory:World airlines." Flight International. 23–29 March 2004. 97.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 3 April 2007. p. 104.
- "On-Board Lan Ecuador Aero Airlines". cleartrip.com. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- LAN Ecuador Approved To Begin Domestic Flights http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/4259540/
- LAN to buy 26x Boeing 787's for LAN Group
- "Profile on LAN Ecuador". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 29 October 2016. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2018 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2018): 13.
- "LAN Ecuador Fleet". ch-aviation.ch. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 13.