Léo Rossi (born 25 December 1999) is a French badminton player. He was a part of the French junior team that won the mixed team gold at the 2017 European Junior Badminton Championships. He won his first international title at the 2017 Lithuanian International tournament in the men's doubles event partnered with Elias Bracke of Belgium.. He also won is first international title at the 2018 Irish International tournament in the men's single event beating top 80 players.
|Born||25 December 1999|
|Residence||Les Adrets de l'Esterel|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Men's singles & doubles|
|Highest ranking||135 (MS 7 February 2019)|
293 (MD 6 April 2017)
BWF International Challenge/Series (2 titles, 5 runners-up)Edit
|2018||Irish Open||Lars Schänzler||21–17, 21–9||Winner|
|2018||Hellas Open||Adrian Dziółko||11–21, 21–19, 19–21||Runner-up|
|2018||Belarus International||Ade Resky Dwicahyo||18–21, 21–15, 19–21||Runner-up|
|2018||Latvia International||Toma Junior Popov||10–21, 15–21||Runner-up|
|2017||Lithuanian International||Kai Schäfer||17–21, 14–21||Runner-up|
|2018||Belarus International||Thomas Baures|| Ade Resky Dwicahyo
|2017||Lithuanian International||Elias Bracke|| Łukasz Moreń
- "Players: Leo Rossi". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "BADMINTON - Championnats d'Europe Junior : Marseillaise assurée" (in French). PA-Sport. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "EJC17 : Champions D'Europe!" (in French). Fédération Française De Badminton. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Lithuanian International 2017: Kai Schäfer medals again". Victor International. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Two Medals for Tahiti's Remi Rossi". websites.sportstg.com. Badminton Oceania. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
|This biographical article relating to French badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|