This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kylie Nicole Sicangco Padilla
25 January 1993
|Occupation||Actress, recording artist|
|Years active||2008; 2010–present|
|Agent||GMA Network (2008–present)|
Vidanes Talent Management (2010–2019)
Royal Artist Entertainment (2019–present)
|Known for||Erenea in Joaquin Bordado|
Heidi in "Tween Hearts"
Bea in The Good Daughter
Ada in Adarna
Leonor Rivera in Ilustrado
Celine in Buena Familia
Amihan in Encantadia (2016)
|Spouse(s)||Aljur Abrenica (m. 2018)|
|Labels||GMA Records (2014–present)|
Early and personal lifeEdit
Padilla was born on Calatagan, Batangas, to Filipino actors Robin Padilla and Liezl Sicangco. She studied in Queensland, Australia during her elementary years. She is a Muay Thai practitioner. Although raised in the Jehovah's Witnesses faith, she has been practicing Islam since April 1998, almost a decade before joining showbiz, when in fact, she is not a devout Muslim.
Padilla became engaged to actor Aljur Abrenica by late January 2017, with whom she has a child born on 4 August 2017, a boy. The two had started dating in 2011 until they broke up in 2014. They dated again in September 2016. They got married on 11 December 2018.
Padilla is a GMA Network contract star, her TV series for GMA include Joaquin Bordado, The Good Daughter and Adarna. She was awarded as the Best New Female Personality (tied with Patricia Gayod) in the 22nd PMPC Star Awards for Television last 2008 for her acting performance in Joaquin Bordado.
|2019||TODA One I Love||Mayora Angela 'Gelay' Dimagiba-Magsino||GMA Network|
|2018||The Cure||Adira Aguilar|
|Lip Sync Battle Philippines||Herself / Contestant (2nd time)|
|2016||Dishkarte of the day||Herself / Guest||GMA News TV|
|2016–2017||Encantadia||Hara Amihan||GMA Network|
|2016||Eat Bulaga Lenten Special: Walang Kapalit||Rowena|
|2015–2016||Alamat: Mariang Sinukuan||Mariang Sinukuan|
|Maynila: Sikretong Malupit||Katrina|
|Maynila: Magpakatotoo ka, teh!||Jenna|
|Buena Familia||Celine Buena|
|Wagas : Pag-Ibig na dumaan sa pinakamahirap||Emily||GMA News TV|
|Imbestigador||Anria Galang Espiritu||GMA Network|
|More Than Words||Roxanne / Katie|
|The Buzz||Herself / Guest||ABS-CBN|
|2013||One Day, Isang Araw||Maya / Diwata|
|Magpakailanman: Ang Prinsesa ng mga Pipi||Princess Pura|
|Wagas: Ang Siga at ang Probinsyana||Maura||GMA News TV|
|Unforgettable||Rosanna 'Anna' Caruhatan||GMA Network|
|Sunday All Stars||Herself / Performer|
|2012||The Good Daughter||Bea Guevarra|
|2011–2012||Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts||Heidilyn "Heidi" Rivera|
|2011||Spooky Nights Presents: Sumpa||Tina|
|Elena M. Patron's Blusang Itim||Jessa Gonzales / Jessica Santiago|
|2010–2013||Party Pilipinas||Herself / Performer|
|2008||Carlo J. Caparas' Joaquin Bordado||Erenea|
|2014||Sa Ngalan ng Ama, Ina, at mga Anak||Anna||Star Cinema|
- Seasons (2014)
|2012||Talk 'N Text||Herself||Together with her father, Robin Padilla.|
|2016||Surf||Amihan||Together with Alena, Gabbi Garcia|
|2017||Surf||Together with Mikee Quintos as Lira|
|2017||Watsons PH||Herself||Together with Lorna Tolentino, Edu Manzano, Iya Villania and Christian Bautista|
|2015||7th PMPC Star Awards for Music||New Female Recording Artist of the Year||Seasons (2014)||Nominated||She sings her song, "Awake" before awarding the winner of the category New Female Recording Artist of the Year|
|FHM Philippines||100 Sexiest Woman||Girls of FHM||Rank # 87||Second Filipina Muslim to include in the Sexiest Woman List along with Filipina-Malaysian model Nicole Alexandria|
|31st PMPC Star Awards for Movies||Face Of The Night||None||Won||Together with Inigo Pascual|
|MYX Music Awards 2015||Favorite MYX Celebrity VJ||None||Nominated||She was the MYX Celebrity VJ for the month of September 2014|
|2013||1st Sunday All Stars Awards||Stand Out Season Performer||None||Nominated|
|Stand Out Scene Stealer||Won||Tie with Ruru Madrid|
|2012||Party Pilipinas Most-Liked Awards||Party Pilipinas Most-Liked Drama Actress||The Good Daughter||Nominated|
|FHM Philippines||100 Sexiest Woman||Girls of FHM||Rank # 83||Second Filipina Muslim to include in the Sexiest Woman List|
|2008||22nd PMPC Star Awards for TV||Best New Female TV Personality||Joaquin Bordado||Won|
- Enriquez, Marge C. (26 August 2014). "Wushu, gymnastics, arnis, Muay Thai–don't mess with Kylie Padilla". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- "Kylie Padilla: 'I'm not a devout Muslim'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 6 June 2013. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- Chavez, Quinn. "Kylie Padilla Chooses Acting Over Muslim Beliefs". Philippine News. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Kylie Padilla engaged to Aljur Abrenica". GMA Network. 24 January 2017. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "'Little prince' ni Kylie Padilla, isinilang na". GMA News and Public Affairs (in Filipino). 5 August 2017. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- Serato, Arnel (25 January 2017). "PEP LOOKBACK: The Aljur Abrenica-Kylie Padilla love story". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- "PEP EXCLUSIVE. Aljur Abrenica confirms rekindled relationship with Kylie Padilla". Philippine Entertainment Portal. 4 November 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
September , nagkabalikan na kami (September 2016, we got back together), Aljur Abrenica said
- ABS-CBN wins 26 trophies while GMA-7 gets 19 trophies during 22nd Star Awards for TV pep.ph
- "Kylie Nicole on Twitter: "Adira Aguilar"". 28 June 2018. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- PEP.ph. "Kylie Padilla on first taping day of Tween Hearts: "I feel okey sa set kasi alam ko I will be working with one of the best people in the industry." | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 January 2014.