Kupath Rabbi Meir Baal HaNess Kolel Polen, known also by the initials Kupat RaMBaN is a charity founded in 1796 in Poland. It is named after the Rabbi Meir the tanna.
It was founded by Abraham Kalisker, a rabbi living in Tiberias.
Leaders of the organization include rabbis Yitzchak Meir Alter, Meir Auerbach, Chaim Elozor Wax, and Jacob Meir Biderman.
- Medical Assistance – Individuals facing medical challenges who cannot afford to pay their bills receive financial assistance.
- Unemployment Fund – Financial assistance is given to those facing temporary unemployment.
- Ezer Nisu’in – Stipends are given for families marrying off children.
- Almanah Support – Widows receive regular stipends.
- Newborn Fund – Those with newborns are given financial assistance.
- ^ "Kupath Rabbi Meir Baal Hanes". Kramban.org. Retrieved 2019-07-08.