Kuntur Wachana or Kuntur Wachanan (Quechua kuntur condor, wacha birth, to give birth, -na a suffix, 'where the condor is born', -n a suffix, also spelled Condor Huachana, Cóndorhuachana, Condor Wachana; Condorhuachanan, Cóndorhuachanan) may refer to:
- Kuntur Wachana (Bolivia), a mountain in Bolivia
- Kuntur Wachana (Cusco), a mountain in the Cusco Region, Peru
- Kuntur Wachana (film), a Peruvian docudrama
- Kuntur Wachanan, a mountain in the Huánuco Region, Peru
- Kuntur Wachanan (Lima), a mountain in the Lima Region, Peru
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuntur Wachana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.