Kseniya Kimovna Borodina (born Amoyeva) (Russian: Ксе́ния Ки́мовна Бородина́ (Амо́ева); born on March 8, 1983) is a Russian television presenter and actress. Since 2004 she is presenter of reality show House 2.
Borodina in 2011
|Born||Ksenia Kimovna Amoyeva 
March 8, 1983
Moscow, Russian SFSR, USSR
|Occupation||Television presenter, actress|
|Known for||Reality show House 2|
(m.2008-2011; 1 child)
(d.2011-2012, broken engagement)
June 10, 2009
From 2008 to 2011 Kseniya was married to businessman Yury Budagov, they have one child together — a daughter named Maria Budagova (born June 10, 2009). From June 2011 to August 2012 Kseniya has been in relationship with now ex-member of House 2 Mikhail Teryokhin, they were engaged just a month before their split.
On 3 July 2015, she married businessman Kurban Omarov. Besides Maria, they have two another kids: step-son Omar (born on 1 February 2008) and daughter Teona "Tenya" (born on 22 December 2015). They moved to Zhukovski region in 2016, at the current moment Kseniya lives in Moscow with her family.
- На поминках по Деду Хасану задержан отец Ксении Бородиной — LIFE | NEWS В России
- Kurban Omarov // Biography - businessman, Kseniya Borodina's husband (in Russian)
- "First wedding photos of Kseniya Borodina and Kurban Omarov are released". 7days.ru. 2015-07-03.
- "Kseniya Borodina congratulated the son of her husband on birthday" (in Russian). Rambler. 2018-02-01. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- Viktoriya Dudina, Olga Turbina (2015-12-22). "Kseniya Borodina borns a daughter". Woman’s Day.
- Kseniya Borodina gave her daughter a name of Goddess // Cosmopolitan
- Top-15 Beautiful Kurdish and Yazidi Women