Kristjan Fajt (born 7 May 1982) is a Slovenian racing cyclist, who last rode for UCI Continental team Adria Mobil. His only professional win to date came at the 2008 Tour of Qinghai Lake. He rode for Slovenia at the 2014 UCI Road World Championships.
Fajt in 2009
|Full name||Kristjan Fajt|
|Born||7 May 1982|
Koper, SFR Yugoslavia
In March 2016, Fajt recorded a positive test for erythropoietin (EPO) at the Istrian Spring Trophy. He was later given a 45-month ban in October 2016 backdated to March, with his ban expiring in January 2020.
- 1st Stage 3 Tour of Qinghai Lake
- 2nd Overall The Paths of King Nikola
- 1st Stage 3
- 2nd Schaal Sels
- 3rd Tour of Vojvodina I
- 10th Ljubljana–Zagreb
- 3rd Zagreb–Ljubljana
- 6th Overall Circuit des Ardennes
- 8th Gran Premio di Lugano
- 1st Ljubljana–Zagreb
- 3rd Coupe des Carpathes
- 1st Tour of Vojvodina I
- 2nd Tour of Vojvodina II
- 3rd Time trial, National Road Championships
- 6th Banja Luka–Belgrade II
- National Road Championships
- 3rd Overall Tour of Al Zubarah
- 3rd GP Kranj
- 5th Raiffeisen Grand Prix
- 2nd Overall Okolo Slovenska
- 2nd Overall Tour of Al Zubarah
- 3rd Road race, National Road Championships
- 4th Tour Bohemia
- 2nd Road race, National Road Championships
- 4th Belgrade Banjaluka II
- "Kristjan Fajt". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Kristjan Fajt". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- "Consequences Imposed on License-Holders as Result of Anti-Doping Rule Violations (ADRV) as per the UCI Anti-Doping Rules (ADR)" (PDF). UCI.ch. Union Cycliste Internationale. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- "Kristjan Fajt". Retrieved 14 February 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Slovenian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|