This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kristin Elizabeth Cutler (née Cavallari; born January 5, 1987) is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. Born in Denver, Colorado, she attended Laguna Beach High School as a teenager after spending junior high and freshman year living in Barrington, Illinois. In 2004, Cavallari came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, which documented the lives of her and her friends.
Cavallari in September 2010
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari
January 5, 1987
|Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Education||Laguna Beach High School|
|Occupation||Television personality • fashion designer • actress|
Jay Cutler (m. 2013)
After moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career in 2005, Cavallari appeared in several television series as minor characters.
Cavallari was in her junior year of high school when the first season of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County began production. At the time, she was involved in an on-and-off relationship with senior Stephen Colletti. Cavallari's romance with Colletti caused a rivalry with another cast member, Lauren Conrad. The love triangle became one of the series' central plot lines.
In May 2009, Cavallari confirmed she would be joining the cast of Laguna Beach's spin-off series, The Hills. She made her first appearance on the series during the fifth season's midseason finale on May 31, 2009, at Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's wedding, where she caught the bouquet. The second half of the season premiered on September 29, 2009, with Cavallari assuming the position of former main cast member and narrator Conrad. Despite originally signing a deal with MTV to appear in two additional seasons following the fifth, the sixth and final season concluded on July 13, 2010.
After Laguna Beach, Cavallari headed to Los Angeles and  signed on the UPN reality television series Get This Party Started, which premiered February 7, 2006. The series was canceled after airing two episodes. She appeared on one episode of another UPN series, Veronica Mars, and went on to guest roles on series including CSI: NY, Cane, and Adventures in Hollyhood. In 2006, she signed on as Crystal in the horror film Fingerprints.
In 2008, she had a supporting role as Summer in Spring Breakdown alongside Amy Poehler. The film was released straight-to-DVD on June 2, 2009, and received mixed reviews. She also starred in the independent film Green Flash with Torrey DeVitto. In 2009, she starred in the independent American high school comedy film, Wild Cherry, as Trish, which also starred Rumer Willis. She also starred in the straight-to-DVD film, National Lampoon's Van Wilder: Freshman Year, as Kaitlyn. The film was released July 14, 2009, to mixed to negative reviews.
In March 2012, Kristin commented her first Oscars with the E! team and in 2014, began 'hosting the half-hour fashion/lifestyle trends show called The Fabulist alongside Orly Shani (Fashion Star).' Kristin is also passionate about food and decided to write a cookbook called True Roots - A Mindful Kitchen with more than 100 recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar. The book made it on the New Yorker's best-selling list at number three.
On April 4, 2018, E! announced that Cavallari would be getting her own reality show, Very Cavallari. It premiered in summer 2018 and followed "Kristin as she opens the flagship store and Nashville headquarters of her rapidly growing fashion and lifestyle brand Uncommon James". The show was renewed for a second season on August 23, 2018. 
Charity work and public imageEdit
Cavallari has been involved in the "Until There's a Cure" public service advertising campaign, to raise awareness and funds for AIDS and HIV research and vaccine development. In 2006, Cavallari appeared in ads for PETA, and has also appeared as a celebrity spokesperson for "We Are Ellis Island", a campaign for the restoration of Ellis Island. In February 2009, she posed for the NOH8 Campaign in support of gay marriage.
In March 2014, Cavallari drew national criticism for refusing to vaccinate her children, a decision her husband, Jay Cutler, and she based on fears of a false connection between childhood vaccination and autism.
From 2015–2016, the former website Gawker ran a series of daily articles on Cavallari for a streak of 415 days. The series, by Allie Jones, was called "500 Days of Kristin", although it ended after just 415 days, with the publication of Cavallari's book Balancing in Heels. By treating Cavallari's quotidian Instagram posts as newsworthy, the series appeared to gently mock the culture of celebrity women on social media.
Cavallari began dating then-Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler in late 2010, and they became engaged in April 2011. They called off the engagement in July 2011, but reconciled in November 2011 after discovering Cavallari's pregnancy.  Cavallari and Cutler wed on June 8, 2013, in Nashville, Tennessee. They have three children: sons Camden Jack (born August 8, 2012), Jaxon Wyatt (born May 7, 2014) and daughter Saylor James (born November 23, 2015).
In June 2018, Cavallari and Cutler put their mansion in Nashville up for sale for $7.9 million. The mansion is seen in numerous scenes of Very Cavallari. The couple purchased a cheaper mansion in Nashville for $4.2 million in April 2018.
|2006||Veronica Mars||Kylie Marker||Episode: "Versatile Toppings"|
|2007||Cheerleader Camp||Julie||Television movie|
|2007||Cane||Casey||Episode: "Family Business"|
|2008||Green Flash||Lana||Direct-to-DVD release|
|2008||CSI: NY||Isabelle Vaughn||Episode: "Forbidden Fruit"|
|2008||Spring Breakdown||Seven #3|
|2009||Wild Cherry||Trish van Doren|
|2009||National Lampoon's Van Wilder: Freshman Year||Kaitlin Hayes||Direct-to-DVD release|
|2011||The Middle||Ms. Devereaux||Episode: "Friends, Lies, and Videotape"|
|2012-2013||The League||Herself||Season 4, Episode 4; Season 5, Episode 3|
|2004–2005||Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County||28 episodes|
|2006||Get This Party Started||Host; 2 episodes|
|2009–2010||The Hills||23 episodes (Guest appearance Season 5 Episode 10, Main Cast Season 5 Episode 11-Season 6 Episode 12)|
|2011||RuPaul's Drag Race||Season 3|
|2011||America's Next Top Model||Guest Judge; Season 17, Episode 3|
|2011||Dancing with the Stars||Season 13, Eliminated week 3|
|2012||Cupcake Wars||Guest Judge; Season 6, Episode 9: "Kristin Cavallari's Baby Shower"|
|2018||Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry||Guest; Season 3: Episode 1|
|2018–present||Very Cavallari||18 episodes|
|2019||Paradise Hotel||Presenter; 7 episodes|
- Hendricks, Maggie (June 21, 2013). "Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari Tie the Knot". Chicago: WMAQ-TV (NBCUniversal. Archived from the original on September 5, 2014. Retrieved June 7, 2013. citing Cavallari, Kristin (June 7, 2013). "Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!". Kristin Cavallari verified Twitter account.
- "Kristin Cavallari biography". Yahoo!. Archived from the original on November 13, 2013. Retrieved April 11, 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Kristin Cavallari Jokes She'll Be a 'Single Parent' While Jay Cutler Plays for the Miami Dolphins". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "Descendants of Friedrich Wilhelm Eifrig". Genealogy.com. 2009. Archived from the original on July 13, 2015. Retrieved November 3, 2010. Note: Source spells first name "Kirsten".
- "Stars' Family Holiday Traditions: Kristin Cavallari". US Magazine. Archived from the original on November 17, 2012.
...the former reality star does Christmas big with her Italian family. 'We would always do a big Italian feast. My dad would make homemade raviolis and all kinds of things...My mom is German...'
- "It's official: Kristin Cavallari joins 'The Hills'". Los Angeles Times. May 14, 2009. Archived from the original on May 17, 2009. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- Stack, Tim (May 14, 2009). "Exclusive interview: 'Laguna Beach' star Kristin Cavallari on joining 'The Hills'". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on April 6, 2015. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- "'Dancing With the Stars Kristin Cavallari: Why I Got Voted Off (Video)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- News, ABC. "Who's Gone on 'Dancing With the Stars'?". ABC News. Archived from the original on 2017-09-29. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "Famous Loyola Marymount University Alumni". Biography. Retrieved 2018-09-24.
- Malec, Brett. "Kristin Cavallari Opens Up Her Nashville Life in New E! Docu-Series Very Cavallari!". E! Online. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Kristin Cavallari | TV Guide". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2019-03-02.
- "Kristin Cavallari: Try Telling Him It's Just a Little Trim". PETA. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Kristin Cavallari, Mams Taylor, & Jennifer Gimenez". NOH8 Campaign. 23 February 2009. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Kristin Cavallari defends decision not to vaccinate her son". Fox News. March 14, 2014. Archived from the original on January 25, 2015. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Eby, Margaret (March 19, 2014). "Kristin Cavallari defends anti-vaccination choice: 'We feel like we're making the best decision for our kids'". Daily News. New York City. Archived from the original on September 17, 2014.
- Takeda, Allison (March 19, 2014). "Kristin Cavallari Defends Anti-Vaccine Stance: 'We're Making the Best Decision for Our Kids'". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on May 12, 2015.
- James, James (November 18, 2015). International Business Times http://www.ibtimes.com/gawker-editor-chief-alex-pareene-we-wont-be-garbage-buzzfeed-or-humorless-vox-2190229. Retrieved August 24, 2016. Missing or empty
- Garcia, Jennifer (September 29, 2010). "Caught in the Act!". People.
- Garcia, Jennifer (July 24, 2011). "Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Call Off Engagement". People.com.
- Shira, Dahvi (November 30, 2011). "Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Are Engaged ... Again!". People.
- Jordan, Julie (June 12, 2013). "Kristin Cavallari Tells All About Her 'Absolutely Perfect' Wedding Day". People.
- Leon, Anya (August 8, 2012). "Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Son Camden Jack". People.
- Messer, Lesley. "Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Son Jaxon Wyatt". ABC News. Retrieved May 7, 2014.
- Rayne, Naja (November 23, 2015). "Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari Welcome Daughter Saylor James". People. Retrieved November 23, 2015.
- "Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Selling $7.9M Nashville Home Featured in Upcoming Reality Show". realtor.com. realtor.com. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- "Exclusive: We Found Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler's 'Forever Home,' and Just ... Wow". realtor.com. realtor.com. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- Puente, Maria (December 10, 2015). "Kristin Cavallari's brother found dead". USA Today. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- "Death of Kristin Cavallari's brother ruled accidental". Fox News. February 10, 2016. Retrieved August 24, 2016.