Krishnapur railway station
Krishnapur railway station is an Indian railway station of the Lalgola Ranaghat Sealdah branch lines in the Eastern Railway zone of Indian Railways. The station is situated at Krishnapur or Kestopur near Lalgola in Murshidabad district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Total 12 trains including Lalgola Passengers and few EMU trains halt in the station.
|Passenger train and Suburban train station|
|Location||Raghunathganj Road, Krishnapur, Lalgola, Murshidabad district, West Bengal|
|Elevation||26 m (85 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Eastern Railway zone|
|Line(s)||Sealdah-Lalgola Main Line|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||Eastern Railway zone|
|Previous names||East Indian Railway Company|
- "Krishnapur Railway Station". Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- "KRP/Krishnapur". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "The Lalgola Sealdah Section Of Indian (eastern) Railway". Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- "Railway Electrification". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- KolkataDecember 15, Indrajit Kundu; December 15, 2019UPDATED; Ist, 2019 06:28. "Citizenship protests spread to Bengal, protesters torch 5 trains, 3 railway stations, damage property". India Today. Retrieved 18 December 2019.
- India, Press Trust of (14 December 2019). "Citizenship Act: Protests rock Bengal, CM Mamata appeals for peace". Business Standard India. Retrieved 18 December 2019.