Krishnagiri (state assembly constituency)
Krishnagiri is a state assembly constituency in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a part of the similarly-named constituency for national elections to the Parliament of India. This constituency is delimited in the year 2008.
It comprises the following areas.
- Krishnagiri Taluk (Part) - Polupalli, Kurubarapalli, Ragimaganapalli, Junjupalli, Byanapalli, Kothapetta, Kattinayanapalli, Kammaampalli, Boganapalli, Pethathalapalli, Gangaleri, Kondepalli, Kompalli, Sembadamuthur, Gooliam, Bellampalli, Chikkapoovathi, Thandegoundanahalli, Alapatti, Agaram, Marikkampalli, Bellarampalli, Periyamuthur, Devasamudiram, Agasipalli, Chowttahalli, Sundekuppam, Timmapuram, Katteri, Gundalapatti, Sokkadi, Velakalahalli, Chaparthi, Bannihalli, Mittahalli, Errahalli, Kaveripattinam, Paiyur, Jagadab, Kallukurukki and Karadihalli villages.
- Krishnagiri Municipality & Kattiganapalli
- Kaveripattinam Town Panchayat
|1952||D. Krishna Moorthy Gounder||Independent|
|1957||S. Nagaraja Manigar||Indian National Congress|
|1962||Sreeramulu||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1967||P. M. M. Gounder||Indian National Congress|
- "EC to tighten grip on cash for votes".
- "Constituencies post-delimitation 2008" (PDF). CEO, Tamil Nadu. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "2016 Tamil Nadu General Election: Constituency Data Summary" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 53. Retrieved 27 May 2016.