Krishna Chandra Singh Pradhan (Nepali: कृष्णचन्द्रसिंह प्रधान; 1925–2010) was a famous litterateur and critic of Nepal. He received the prestigious Madan Puraskar for Kavi Vyathit ra Kavya Sadhana, a literary criticism on Kedar Man Vyathit in 1958.
Krishna Chandra Singh Pradhan
|Born||26 July 1925|
Nhuchhen Galli Kathmandu
|Died||29 June 2010 (aged 84)|
|Parent(s)||Surya Prasad Singh Pradhan (father)|
Maya Devi Pradhan (mother)
- Anaam Satya
- Bagmati ko Haraf
- Samya Tsunami
- Bhanjyang Neri
- Kavi Vyathit ra Kavya Sadhana
- Nepali Upanyas ra Upanyaskar
- Srijanako Serophero
- Kriti ko Awalokan
- Napharkine Ti Dinharu
- Jindagi ka Tippaniharu
He died on 29 June 2010 (17 Ashar 2067) in Kathmandu. He was survived by his son and two daughters.
- "ढल्यो 'सालिक'". सिर्जना-सुनगाभा. 2010-07-02. Retrieved 2022-02-14.
- @therecord. "Living through a changing literary landscape - The Record". www.recordnepal.com. Retrieved 2022-02-14.
- "कृष्णचन्द्रसिंह प्रधान – मदन पुरस्कार गुठी". guthi.madanpuraskar.org. Retrieved 2022-02-14.
- Singh, Rishi (2006-05-27). "IN BRIEF". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 2022-02-14.
"Litterateur Krishna Chandra Singh Pradhan no more". The Kathmandu Post. 1 July 2010.