Korroticë e Epërme
Gornja Koretica (Serbian Cyrillic: Горња Коретица) or Korroticë e Gllogocit (in Albanian) is a village in the municipality of Glogovac in central Kosovo. It is a rural settlement of the scattered type, situated at the foothill of Goleš (1018 m), on 610–640 m height, 5km southeast from Glogovac. The cadastral area is 849 hectares. The village population economy is plowing and cattle-raising (24,26% agricultural). A quarry is located in the village.
Korroticë e Epërme
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008. Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the 2013 Brussels Agreement. Kosovo is currently recognized as an independent state by 97 out of the 193 United Nations member states. In total, 113 UN member states are said to have recognized Kosovo at some point, of which 15 later withdrew their recognition.
- 2011 Kosovo Census results
- Sabile Kecmezi-Basha (2009). Te burgosurit politike shqiptare ne Kosove 1945-1990 - Gjate viteve 1945-1990 ne ish-Jugosllavi shqiptaret kaluan ne burgje 666 shekuj, 72 vjet e 7 muaj burgim. Logos-A. ISBN 978-9989-58-322-3.
Korroticë e Gllogocit
- Srboljub Đ Stamenković (2001). Географска енциклопедија насеља Србије: А-Ђ. Универзитет у Београду. Географски факултет. p. 441. ISBN 978-86-82657-13-2.
- "Limaj and Musliu found not guilty on all charges Both to be released Bala convicted and sentenced to 13 years' imprisonment". ICTY. 30 November 2005.
- The Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America. U.S. Government Printing Office. 2004. pp. 1074–.