Koropi station (Greek: Σταθμός Κορωπί, romanized: Stathmos Koropi) is an Athens Metro and Proastiakos station situated at east of the town of Koropi, East Attica in Athens metropolitan area. It opened to Proastiakos trains on 30 July 2004, with Athens Metro services calling at this station from 10 July 2006.
|Line(s)||Athens Airport–Patras railway|
|Structure type||At Grade|
|Opened||30 July 2004|
|Rebuilt||10 July 2006|
The station's platforms have two levels, with each end serving trains from either the Athens Metro or Proastiakos: Proastiakos Kiato-Airport line trains stop at the northern end while Athens Metro Line 3 trains stop at the southern end. As of 2013[update] the station is served by three Proastiakos trains per hour to the airport, two to Ano Liosia and one to Kiato.
|Platform 1||← towards Kiato, towards Nikaia (Paiania–Kantza)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ towards Airport (Terminus) →|
- "OSE - 2017 Network Statement Annexes".
- "Athens Timeline (Proastiakos, Metro, Tram, Lycabettus)". CityRailTransit. 30 December 2010. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "UrbanRail.Net > > ATHENS - ATHINA Metro - Line 3". UrbanRail.net. 2004. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Urban Rail Transport SA (STASY SA) - Stations - Koropi". Urban Rail Transport Company (STASY S.A.). Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Railway Timetable" (PDF). Proastiakos. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Suburban Train to Pull in to Lavrio Port by 2019". GTP. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 8 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Koropi station.|
|This article about a Greek railway station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|