This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. 34 – Hamilton Tiger-Cats|
|Born:||May 10, 1994|
St. Louis, Missouri
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice roster|
|Career highlights and awards|
Crump committed to ASU on November 16, 2015. He chose ASU over reported offers from Minnesota, Baylor, Tennessee and others. Crump excelled immediately with the Sun Devils, with his unique combination of speed and power. This combination of skills allowed ASU to use Koron as their gunner on the punt team, a position mostly suited for smaller players, such as cornerbacks or receivers. Crump's main position is Devil Backer, which is a rush-end linebacker at ASU and he finished his first season in Tempe with 37 tackles, in which 10.5 went for a loss, including a team high nine quarterback sacks. Crump added an interception, three forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries to go along with his first FBS touchdown. For his efforts in his first season at ASU, Crumped was named to the second team all Pac-12 conference. For his senior season in 2017, Crump was named to the Lott Impact trophy preseason watch list.
- "Koron Crump - Football". Arizona State University Athletics.
- "Koron Crump, Arizona State Sun Devils, Outside Linebacker". 247Sports.
- "ASU pass rusher Koron Crump excelling ahead of schedule". azcentral.
- "2018 Football Cumulative Statistics". Arizona State University Athletics.
- "Pac-12 Football Awards And All-Conference Team Announced". Pac-12.
- "WSU DE Hercules Mata'afa named to Lott IMPACT Trophy watch list | The Spokesman-Review". www.spokesman.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|