|Look up Korean, korean, Corean, or corean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Korean may refer to:
People and cultureEdit
- Korean Air, flag carrier and the largest airline of South Korea
- Korean War, 1950–1953 war between North Korea and South Korea
- Names of Korea, various country names used in international contexts
- History of Korea, the history of Korea up to 1945
- All pages with titles containing Korean
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.