Konvict Muzik is a record label founded by R&B singer Akon. Other than Akon, popular artists such as T-Pain, Kardinal Offishall, Kat DeLuna, Red Cafe, Dolla and Verse Simmonds have signed in the past or are still present on the label. At the beginning of most Konvict Muzik artists' songs there is the sound of the clank of a jail cell, followed by Akon uttering "Konvict". Akon started his own label after the success of his debut album. Akon has signed a deal with Columbia Records and Epic Records for new artists signed to Konvict. Fotemah Mba held the executive position of Vice President of A&R for the label.
|Parent company||Sony Music Entertainment|
|Distributor(s)||Columbia Records/Epic Records|
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B|
|Country of origin||United States|
Akon has signed Nigerian artists P-Square, Tuface, and Wizkid as representatives of his record label Konvict Muzik in Africa. He revealed this in December 2011 in Lagos at the unveiling of Cintron energy drink, which took place in footballer Jay Jay Okocha's club, Number 10.
- OG Boo Dirty
- Tone Tone
- Tre Carter
- Tone Trump
- Jonn Hart
- Billy Blue
- Money Jay
- Verse Simmonds
- Ya Boy
- Young Swift
- Omega (singer) "El Fuerte" 
- Nic Rhodes
|T-Pain||Rappa Ternt Sanga||
|Sway||The Signature LP||
- Melvin Brown: Konvict Business Archived October 8, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Akon signs 2face, Wizkid and P-Square as Konvict Musik Representatives
- "Konvict Muzik Artists". Archived from the original on August 15, 2011. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- Mgbolu, Charles (December 19, 2011). "Akon's label, Konvict signs Wizkid Psquare, Tuface!". Vanguard. Retrieved March 7, 2014.