Koneko (cat cafe)
Koneko ("kitten" in Japanese) is a cat cafe located on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. The cafe's format is based on Japanese cat cafes, and positions itself as "America's first Japanese Cat Cafe." Koneko is partnered with Anjellicle Cats Rescue, a non-profit rescue organization based in New York City that specializes in pulling cats from the city's euthanasia shelters. All of the felines at Koneko are adoptable.
- "OMG: New York is getting a second cat café next month". Time Out New York. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "At a Cat Cafe, Sipping and Purring". The New York Times. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "anjelliclecats.com". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Olivia B. Waxman. "Second Cat Cafe Opening in New York City". TIME.com. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "NYC's Newest Cat Cafe Has An Outdoor Garden & Will ALSO Serve Alcohol". Gothamist. Archived from the original on 2 April 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|