Kogan Page is an independent publishing company founded in 1967 and headquartered in London, with branches in Philadelphia and New Delhi. Kogan Page specialises in specialist professional books and content. The company's Managing Director is Helen Kogan. and the publishing house is home to a number of award-winning authors. In 2007, Kogan Page's founder, Philip Kogan, was recognised with an IPG Lifetime Achievement Award.
|Founder||Philip Kogan and Terry Page|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Distribution||The Book Service (UK)|
Ingram Publishers Services (US)
Publishing areas and partnersEdit
The company operates internationally and publishes in five key areas: leadership and management, marketing, human resources, logistics, and entrepreneurship. Kogan Page's publishing partners include the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the Institute of Directors, the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, the Hay Group, Accenture, The Sunday Times and The Daily Telegraph.
- Michael Armstrong
- Colin Barrow
- Alan Cutler
- Marion Debruyne
- Erik de Haan
- Charles Elvin
- Mark Gallagher
- Colin Gautrey
- Paul Hopkin
- Jean-Noel Kapferer
- Anthony Kasozi
- JP Kuehlwein
- Malcolm Morley
- Kevin Murray
- Jo Owen
- Igor Pejic
- Simon Phillips
- Norman Pickavance
- Penny Pullan
- Robin Ryde
- Wolfgang Schaefer
- Paul Sloane
- Doug Strycharczyck
- Ralph Cleland Tiffin
- "Contact Us". Kogan Page. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- "Kogan Page launches India arm". The Bookseller.
- Announcement (20 April 2010). "Kogan Page now to brew in Indian Market". Business Standard.
- Simon Caulkin. "How to coin it by being a real bore". The Guardian.
- "US drives Kogan Page growth". The Bookseller.
- "Kogan Page (KP)". IG Publishing.
- "Better read than dead: why books will endure". The Independent.
- "Kogan Page narrows losses; Helen Kogan to become m.d." The Bookseller.
- "Publisher Focus – Kogan Page". The IPR License Blog. Archived from the original on 19 June 2015.
- "The Core Skills of Digital Publishing: Will You Make the Standard?". London Book Fair.
- "Product Data Excellence Awards - All Accredited Organisations as of April 2015" (PDF). Book Industry Communication. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 June 2015.
- "CMI book awards celebrate the power of Not Knowing". managers.org.uk.
- "Kingsley, Faber and Kogan win indie awards". The Bookseller.
- "About Kogan Page". Pioneers of Digital.
- "Reading list – Chartered Institute of Public Relations". cipr.co.uk.
- "Leadership PQ – How political intelligence sets successful leaders apart". managers.org.uk.
- "Has The Procurement-as-a-Service Era Dawned?". Procurement Leaders.
- "GDPR poses the biggest threat to business continuity for the financial services sector for a decade". Tech City News.
- "The Ultimate Marketing Challenge – Paid Attention". HuffPost.
- "Celebrating the cultural impact of PR at the V&A". The Independent.
- Page, Kogan. "Our Authors | Kogan Page". Kogan Page. Retrieved 2 November 2018.
- "Uncertain winner for management book award". The Bookseller.