|Look up kochi, Kochi, kōchi, or Kōchi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kochi primarily refers to a city in Kerala, India.
Kochi or Kōchi may also refer to:
- Kochi people, a predominantly Pashtun nomadic people of Afghanistan
- Kochi (古知 or 東風), a Japanese surname:
- Kōchi (高知 or 高智), a Japanese surname with a different pronunciation:
- Kochi, a city in the state of Kerala, India, also known as Cochin
- Fort Kochi, one of the three main urban components which constitute the present day city of Kochi, Kerala, India
- Kochi International Book Festival, an annual event conducted at the coastal city of Kochi, Kerala, India
- Kochi metropolitan area, also known as Kochi Urban Agglomeration or Kochi UA, where the city of Kochi, India is located
- Kochi, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Kōchi, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Kōchi, Kōchi, the capital city of Kōchi Prefecture, Japan
- Kochi Sub-county of Yumbe District, Uganda
- River Kochi at Kochi Sub-county of Yumbe, Uganda.
- 2396 Kochi, an asteroid discovered in 1981
- Kochi font, a font development project by Yasuyuki Furukawa to build free replacements of proprietary fonts
- Kochi reaction, an organic reaction for the decarboxylation of carboxylic acids to alkyl halides
- Kochi (kuih), a Malay-style cake with coconut filling
- Kochi Fighting Dogs, a semi-professional baseball team in the Shikoku Island League of Japan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kochi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.