Tadeusz Kościuszko was a soldier respected as a champion of liberty in both Poland and the United States.
- For things named after this person, see List of things named after Tadeusz Kościuszko.
- Kościuszko Uprising, a 1794 Polish war of independence
- Kościuszko's Squadron, a Polish fighter squadron in the Polish-Soviet War of 1919–21
- No. 303 Squadron RAF, known as the No. 303 "Kościuszko", was a Second World War Polish fighter squadron
- 1st Tadeusz Kościuszko Infantry Division, a Second World War unit, part of the 1st Polish Army
- 111th Fighter Escadrille (Poland), known as Kościuszko's squadron, was a Polish fighter squadron in the Invasion of Poland of 1939
- Tadeusz Kościuszko Land Forces Military Academy in Wrocław, Poland
- Mount Kosciusko (Antarctica), a mountain in Marie Byrd Land, Antarctica
- Kosciuszko, New South Wales, a locality in the Snowy Valleys Region
- Kosciuszko National Park, New South Wales
- Mount Kosciuszko, the highest mountain in Australia (not including its external territories)
- Kosciusko, Mississippi
- Kosciusko, Texas
- Kosciusko County, Indiana
- Kosciusko Island in Alaska
- Kosciuszko Bridge in New York City
- Thaddeus Kosciusko Bridge in Albany, New York
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Kościuszko Mound in Kraków
- Kosciusko mustard, a Plochman's brand
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kościuszko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.