Kaplenko with Zenit St. Petersburg in 2017
|Full name||Kirill Dmitriyevich Kaplenko|
|Date of birth||15 June 1999|
|Place of birth||Minsk, Belarus|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg|
|2017||Zenit Saint Petersburg|
|2017–||Zenit Saint Petersburg||2||(0)|
|2017–||→ Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg||32||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 September 2018
Kaplenko was born and raised in Belarus. Upon moving to Russia, he acquired Russian citizenship and was called up to the Russia national under-20 football team in September 2018. In fall 2017 he was called up to the Belarus national under-21 football team for the U21 Euro qualifying matches against Czech Republic and Greece, but rejected the invitation, citing his intention to represent Russia.
- As of 13 May 2018
|Zenit St. Petersburg||2017–18||Russian Premier League||2||0||1||0||0||0||2||0|
|Zenit-2 St. Petersburg||2017–18||FNL||10||0||–||–||10||0|
His older brother Nikita Kaplenko is also a footballer.
- "Game Report by FNL". Russian Football National League. 22 July 2017.
- "Zenit-Ufa game report" (in Russian). Russian Premier League. 18 September 2017.
- "Kaplenko profile by Russian Football Union" (in Russian). Russian Football Union. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- Kirill Kaplenko did not show up for U21 team camp.
|This biographical article related to a football midfielder from Belarus is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football midfielder born in 1999 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|