King Faisal Football Club is a professional association football club based in Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana. The club competes in the Glo Premier League. They were represented at the 2006 FIFA World Cup by left-back Habib Mohamed. The club have never won the Ghana Premier League.
|Full name||King Faisal Football Club|
|Ground||Kumasi Sports Stadium|
Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana
|Chairman||Alhaji Karim Grunsah|
|League||Ghanaian Premier League|
|2021–22||Premier League, 14th of 18|
The club was named by its owner Alhaji Grunsah after King Faisal.
- Ghana Top Four Cup: 1
Performance in CAF competitionsEdit
- CAF Confederation Cup: 3 appearances
As of 15 April, 2023
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Nana whyte (1998–2001)
- Hans-Dieter Schmidt (2003–2004)
- Steven Polack (2007–2009)
- Zdravko Logarušić (2009–2010)
- Miroslav Buljan (2011)
- Stephen Agburi (2012)
- Mallam Yahaya (2012–2013)
- Dorian Marin (2014)
- ^ Sport, Guardian (2018-03-14). "Which football clubs are named after political leaders?". The Guardian.
- ^ "Alhaji Grunsa Signs Romanian Coach Dorian for King Faisal – GhanaNation.com". Archived from the original on 2014-03-01. Retrieved 2014-01-30.