|Full name||David Álvarez Aguirre|
|Date of birth||5 February 1984|
|Place of birth||Avilés, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2006–2008||Atlético Madrid B||44||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 January 2017|
He spent his entire career in Spain, but never in higher than Segunda División B.
After finishing his youth career with the club, Kily started playing with Real Oviedo, having the honour of scoring its first-ever goal in Tercera División. He spent his entire career in the Spanish lower leagues, also representing UP Langreo (two spells), Atlético Madrid B, Orihuela CF, Novelda CF, Marino de Luanco, SD Noja, CD Cudillero and L'Entregu CF.
Kily made his debut for Equatorial Guinea in 2007. He was selected in the squad that appeared at the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations on home soil, where on 25 January he scored arguably the country's most important goal, netting in the 90th minute for a 2–1 group stage win against Senegal, which meant the hosts qualified to the quarter-finals at the expense of their opponents.
- La hazaña de Kily (Kily's exploit); La Nueva España, 27 January 2012 (in Spanish)
- Kily vuelve al Langreo en la visita del Uni (Kily returns for Langreo in Uni visit); La Nueva España, 12 February 2012 (in Spanish)
- Kily jugador del U.P. Langreo nuevamente convocado por la selección de Guinea Ecuatorial (Kily U.P. Langreo again calledup by Equatorial Guinea national team); Asturias Deportiva, 18 May 2012 (in Spanish)
- Kily: «Quiero subir por fin en una promoción» (Kily: «I want to promote in playoffs already»); La Nueva España, 25 April 2013 (in Spanish)
- Agüero deja muestra de su clase con un golazo ante el Atlético B (Agüero showcases class with superb goal against Atlético B); Marca, 22 July 2006 (in Spanish)
- Kily: «Tenía ganas de volver y el Marino es la mejor opción» (Kily: «I was looking forward to returning and Marino is the best option»); La Nueva España, 25 June 2010 (in Spanish)
- Pérez, P. (8 May 2018). "Un ascenso desde casa" [A promotion from home] (in Spanish). La Nueva España. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- Atlético: Kili y Bertin, convocados por Guinea y Haití (Atlético: Kili and Bertin, selected by Guinea and Haiti); Noticias, 24 May 2007 (in Spanish)
- Kily empieza su aventura con Guinea (Kily starts adventure with Guinea); El Comercio, 10 January 2012 (in Spanish)
- Unfancied co-hosts Equatorial Guinea sparkle in the rain; The Guardian, 26 January 2012
- Kily, el delantero de Tercera que se ha erigido en el héroe de Guinea (Kily, forward in Tercera who has risen to hero in Guinea); Marca, 26 January 2012 (in Spanish)