Kill Me Tomorrow
|Kill Me Tomorrow|
|Directed by||Terence Fisher|
|Written by||Robert Falconer|
|Story by||Robert Falconer|
|Produced by||Francis Searle|
|Edited by||Ann Chegwidden|
|Music by||Temple Abady|
|Distributed by||Renown Pictures (UK)|
After suffering a series of personal setbacks and in desperate need of cash, reporter Bart Crosbie tries to get his old job back. But when he returns to the newspaper offices, Crosbie discovers that his former boss has been murdered. He is then offered money by the killer, a diamond smuggler, to take the murder rap.
- Pat O'Brien as Bart Crosbie
- Lois Maxwell as Jill Brook
- George Coulouris as Heinz Webber
- Wensley Pithey as Inspector Lane
- Tommy Steele as Himself
- Freddie Mills as Waxy Lister
- Ronald Adam as Mr. Brook
- Robert Brown as Steve Ryan
- Richard Pasco as Dr. Fisher
- April Olrich as Bella Braganza
- Peter Swanwick as Harrison
- Al Mulock as Rod
- Larry Taylor as Carson (uncredited)
- Ian Wilson as Marty (uncredited)
The Radio Times called the film a "far-fetched B-movie...Terence Fisher directs with little enthusiasm, but it's worth hanging in there to catch the debut of Tommy Steele"; while TV Guide wrote, "it's overplayed and melodramatic but has enough intrigue to make it watchable."
- "Kill Me Tomorrow (1958) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Tom Weaver, The Horror Hits of Richard Gordon, Bear Manor Media 2011 p 18
- "Kill Me Tomorrow | Film review and movie reviews". Radio Times. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Kill Me Tomorrow Review". Movies.tvguide.com. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 24 July 2014.