|Look up Kiha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiha, KiHa, or KIHA may refer to:
- Kihanuilulumoku, an 11th Alii Aimoku of Hawaii ruling from 1435–1465
- Ki-ha, a Korean masculine given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Kiha Software, a Paul Allen funded software startup in Seattle
- KiHa, the technical assignment for diesel multiple unit rolling stock by Japan Railways
- Korea Ice Hockey Association (KIHA), a governing body of ice hockey in South Korea
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.