Shatrughan Kumar Yadav (born 15 March 1986), known professionally as Khesari Lal Yadav, is an Indian actor, singer, dancer and model associated with Bhojpuri cinema. He was awarded "Best Popular Actor" at the Bhojpuri Film Awards 2016, and "UP Ratan Award" in 2017. In 2019, he got "Best Actor Award" In Sabrang Film Awards and Bhojpuri Cinema Screen and Stage Awards for 2018 Superhit film Sangharsh. He has been on the YouTube's Music Charts & Insights list of top global artists for more than 200 weeks with more than 8 billion views. In his career he has worked with many leading artists including Badshah, Salim–Sulaiman, Shipra Goyal, Pankaj Tripathi, Sona Mohapatra, Mudassar Khan and Sandeepa Dhar.
Khesari Lal Yadav
Shatrughan Kumar Yadav
15 March 1986
|Known for||The song "Thik Hai"|
Yadav began his career in late 2000s as a singer. After getting popular from his hit albums, his breakthrough as an actor came in the film Saajan Chale Sasural (2011). After that he appeared in many hit movies like Lahoo ke do rang (2012), pyar kawno khel na ha (2012), Chhapra Express (2013), Lahoo pukarela (2014), Khesari ke Prem Rog (2015). He made his Bollywood debut as a singer in 2014 by singing a song titled "AK-47" in the film Koyelaanchal. His second work in Bollywood was in Global Baba (2016), in which he sung and made a cameo in the song "Holi Me Ude". In 2018, he won the Best Actor (Male) and Best Playback Singer (Male) award in Sabrang Film Awards for his role and singing in Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna. In 2019, he again won four awards for his role in the film Sangharsh. His other films in this period are Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga (2017), Damru (2018), Bhag Khesari Bhag (2019). In 2019, he participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13.
In 2020, his third Bollywood song and first Bollywood single ladki patana released by Sony Music India which was followed by Tere Mere Darmiyaan in 2021. Soon after, He collaborated with Badshah to recreate the Pani Pani song in Bhojpuri language. In 2022, he made his debut as a screenwriter with his film Aashiqui. In this period, He released his chartbuster Chaita song Le Le Aain Coca Cola which topped the YouTube's Music Charts & Insights list of Global Top songs.
Khesari Lal Yadav was born as Shatrughan Kumar Yadav on 15 March 1986 in Dhanadih village of Saran district of Bihar in a poor family. He was not born in his own house, as his parents' mud house had collapsed in the rain, and they had to rent a pucca house, where they gave birth to Khesari. His father, Mangaru Lal Yadav, used to sell Chana, as a street vendor in the morning and did the duty of security guard in the night. Khesari is one of the seven siblings, 3 of them are his own brothers and 4 are his uncle's son; whose mother passed away very early and khesari's mother raised them up. His father used to earn in Delhi and he used to live with his mother and uncle in Chhapra. Later his mother also left for Delhi to help her husband with household works and Khesari started living with his siblings and uncle. Khesari used to graze Cattles and sell their milks in his childhood. He is married to Chanda Devi. They have a son and a daughter.
During 1998-99 Khesari started his career as a theatre artist in Bhojpuri theatres, where he used to sing in Ramayana and Mahabharata, he also learnt the famous Bhojpuri folk dance Launda Naach. Later he also moved to Delhi, where he started selling Litti Chokha with his parents and wife. With the money saved after selling Litti-chokha, He launched his first album by spending ₹12,000 but it was a big flop. After that he started working as a servant in Guddu Rangeela's house, who was a famous Bhojpuri singer in those days, after savings some money, he again spent ₹25,000 to launch his second album which got better response from audience and he got some fame. After that he started getting investments in projects from various music companies, but he had to do the marketing by his own. He told in many of his interviews that he himself used to promote his album cassettes in many districts of Bihar and UP, he used to go by train and wherever singing and dancing programs were held during the day or at night. He used to give some money to the sound operator there and ask him to play his song. He told that some people would agree but some people used to abuse and ask them to leave. He also told that sometimes he did not even have money to eat, so he used to sleep without eating.
Early years (2012-2016)Edit
In 2012, he made his acting debut in Bhojpuri film Sajan Chale Sasural, in which he played the lead role as Sajan, a village boy who goes to town to marry the girl with which his marriage had fixed in his childhood. Between 2012 and 2016 he did 42 Bhojpuri movies including Nagin (2012), Ae Balma Biharwala (2013), Chhapra Express (2013), Pratigya 2 (2014) and Khiladi (2016), which won four awards at Sabrang Film Awards 2017.
Establishment and Bollywood debut (2016-present)Edit
In 2016, he made his Bollywood debut in the movie Global Baba, in which he sung a song titled holi me ude and performed in it too with Sandeepa Dhar and Pankaj Tripathi. For his role in Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna (2017); which is a remake of the Telugu film Aadavari Matalaku Arthale Verule; he won the awards for best actor and best playback singer at Sabrang Film Awards 2018. After doing successful films like Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga (2017), Muqaddar (2017), Damru (2018), Dulhan Ganga Paar Ke (2018), he gained many appreciations for his film Sangharsh (2018), which was a film with a social massage supporting the slogan Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao. The film won 19 awards at different award shows. He did more hit films like Balam Ji Love You (2018), Naagdev (2018), Dabang Sarkar (2018), Coolie No. 1 (2019). His film Baaghi- Ek Yoddha was a patriotic movie which also talked about the Muzaffarpur shelter case. He also did a Sports film named Bhag Khesari Bhag (2019). In 2019, He also made his television debut by participating in the reality show Bigg Boss as a contestant.
His movie Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna 3 (2020) is the remake of the Tamil film Velaiilla Pattadhari. His Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye (2021) was his first movie to be shot abroad, 90% of the film was shot in London. His 3 more film in 2021 were shot abroad; Chori Chori Chupke Chupke and Pyar Kiya to Nibhana were shot in London where as Saiyaan Arab Gaile Na was shot in Dubai.
His first release of 2022 was Aashiqui, in which he also made his debut as screenwriter and played the role of a upper caste boy who goes against the traditional values for his love. He next featured in Shadi Ho To Aisi which released in May. He next featured in Dulhaniya London Se Layenge which was shot in London and his co-actors were British Artist Grace Rhodes and Madhu Sharma.
In his early days, he used to sing in the Ramayan and Mahabharat. His first album was released in 2008. Some of early famous songs are Saiyaan Arab Gaile Na, Piyawa Rahele Saudi Re Bhauji, Maal Bhetai Mela Me. In 2014, he made his Bollywood Debut as a singer in the song "AK-47" from Koyelaanchal. In 2016 he sang his second Bollywood song Holi Me Ude for the film Global Baba. In 2017, he won the award of Best Playback Singer, at Sabrang Film Awards. His notables songs that year were Kawna Devta Ke Garhal Sawaral and Jaan Gaini E Ho Jaan. In 2018, he released in one of the most popular song Thik Hai. In 2020, he released his third Bollywood song and first Single Ladki Patana produced by Sony Music India.
In 2021, his second Bollywood single Tere Mere Darmiyaan was released. Khesari collaborated with Bollywood Rapper Badshah in the Bhojpuri version of the famous Hindi song Pani Pani, originally sung by Aastha Gill and Badshah himself. The Bhojpuri version was released under Saregama and Badshah rapped in Bhojpuri language. The song received more than one million views within 60 minutes of being uploaded on YouTube, and became the first Bhojpuri song to do so. He worked with singer and Music Composer Shipra Goyal in his next Bollywood single Romantic Raja, choreographed by Mudassar Khan and lyrics written by Kunaal Vermaa. His other Hindi single was Tedhi Hai Par Meri Hai and Bhojpuri singles were Ladkiyo Ka Rog Na Paalo, Naya Saal Naya Maal.
He sang the song Do Ghoont which was his first Bhojpuri single of 2022. The song was the remake of the song Do Ghut Mujhe bhi Pila De Sharabi from the 1973 Bollywood film Jheel Ke Us Paar. Soon after he released another single Aashiq, video of which was shot in Germany. After releasing some Holi songs he released Dream Me Entry. He sung six songs in his film Aashiqui and released 23 Holi songs. He further released a Chaita song Le Le Aain Coca Cola which topped the global YouTube music chart. His another Bhojpuri single Nathuniya also made it to top 5 in the chart. His first Hindi single of the year, Kamariya Coca Cola released in April 2022 by T-Series.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2011||Sajan Chale Sasural||Sajan||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|2012||Jaan Tere Naam||Tanushree Chatterjee||Bhojpuri|
|Dil Le Gayi Odhaniya Wali||Khesari Lal Yadav||Anjana Singh||Bhojpuri|
|Devra Par Manva Dole||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|Lahoo Ke Do Rang||Anjana Singh||Bhojpuri|
|2013||Hawa Mein Udta Jaye Mera Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|Doodh Ka Karz||
|Pyar Jhukta Nahi||Kishan||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|Pyar Kawno Khel Na Ha||Bhojpuri|
|Ae Balma Biharwala||Akshara Singh||Bhojpuri||Remake of Tamil movie Thimiru|
|2013||Teri Kasam||Shubhi Sharma||Bhojpuri|
|2013||Kachche Dhaage||Gopal||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|2013||Chhapra Express||Shubhi Sharma||Bhojpuri|
|2014||Shola Shabnam||Tanushree Chatterjee||Bhojpuri||Remake of Bilingual movie Thoranai|
|2014||Charno Ki Saugandh||
|2014||Khoon Bhari Maang||
|2014||Lahoo Pukarela||Anjana Singh||Bhojpuri|
|2014||Jo Jita Wahi Sikander||Priyanka Pandit||Bhojpuri|
|2015||Tu Mera Hero||Ritika Sharma||Bhojpuri|
|2015||Haseena Maan Jayegi||Anjana Singh||Bhojpuri|
|2015||Hero No.1||Akshara Singh||Bhojpuri|
|2015||Khesari Ke Prem Rog||Khesari||Kavya Singh||Bhojpuri|
|2016||Sajan Chale Sasural 2||Sajan||Smirti Sinha||Bhojpuri|
|2016||Hogi Pyar Ki Jeet||Suraj||Sweety Chhabra||Bhojpuri|
|2017||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna||Raja||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri||Best Actor Award, Based on the Telugu film Aadavari Matalaku Arthale Verule|
|2017||Jila Champaran||Mani Bhattacharya||Bhojpuri|
|2017||Hum Hai Hindustani||Ram Hindustani||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|
|2017||Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga||Raja||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|
|2017||Muqaddar||Khesari Lal Yadav||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|2017||Kasam Paida Karne Wale Ki||Cameo||Yash Kumar Mishra||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Dulhan Ganga Paar Ke||Krishna||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|2018||Balam Ji Love You||Raju||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Naagdev||Naagdev/ Dev||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|2018||Dabang Sarkar||Veer Pratap Singh||Akansha Awasthi||Bhojpuri|||
|2019||Coolie No. 1||Raja||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|
|2019||Baaghi- Ek Yoddha||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|2019||Bhag Khesari Bhag||Khesari subham||Smriti Sinha||Bhojpuri|||
|2019||Meri Jung Mera Faisla||Kishan||Moon Moon Ghosh||Bhojpuri|||
|2020||Ek Saazish Jaal||Subhi Sharma||Bhojpuri|||
|2020||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna 3||Raja||Saher Afsha||Bhojpuri||Remake of Tamil movie Velaiilla Pattadhari|
|2021||Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye||Raja||
|2021||Saiyan Arab Gaile Na||
|2021||Chori Chori Chupke Chupke||Sahar Afsha||Bhojpuri|||
|2021||Baap Ji||Raja||Ritu Singh||Bhojpuri|||
|2021||Litti Chokha||Chhokha||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|2021||Pyar Kiya To Nibhana||Kajal Raghwani||Bhojpuri|||
|Shadi Ho To Aisi||Pooja Ganguly
|Dulhaniya London Se Layenge||TBA||Madhu Sharma, Grace Rhodes||Bhojpuri|||
|Doli Saja Ke Rakhna||TBA||Amrapali Dubey||Bhojpuri||Trailor out|
|Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat||TBA||Bhojpuri||Filming|
|Bol Radha Bol||TBA||Meghasri||Bhojpuri||Post production|
|2016||Global Baba||Cameo||Sandeepa Dhar||Hindi|
|2019||Bigg Boss 13||Contestant||Entered day 36, exited day 55|
- Aashiqui - 2022
|2012||Sajan Chale Sasuraal||"Tohra Mein Basela Paranwa"||Ashok Kumar Deep||Anamika Singh|
|"Bhaiya Arab Gaile Na"||Indu Sonali|
|"Kuchh Din Kare Da Gujar"|
|2017||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna||"Kawna Devta Ke Garhal Sawaral"||Rajnish Mishra||Shyam Dehati|
|"Laga Ke Fair Lovely"||Khushboo Jain|
|"Balamua Ho Tohre Se Pyar Ho Gail"||Rajnish Mishra||Kalpana Patowary|
|"Sarso Ke Sagiya"||Pyare Lal Yadav||Priyanka Singh|
|"E Ka Hamke Piyawale Re"||Khushboo Jain|
|"Jaan Gayini Ye Ho Jaan"||Rajnish Mishra||Kalpana Patowary|
|"Sakhi Re Bar Pa Gaini"||Pyare Lal Yadav||Indu Sonali, Aalok|
|2018||Border||"Deewani Bhaili Nagma"||Rajnish Mishra||Aazad Singh|
|"Bol Yarwa Bol Bol"||Alok Kumar, Paresh Lal Yadav, Rajnish Mishra|
|2020||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna 3||"Kehu Dil Ke Kewadi Khat Khatawata"||Pyare Lal Yadav|
|"Hothwa Se Madhu Chuye"||Ajit Hulchal||Khusboo Jain|
|"Laga Ke Vaseline"||Yadav Raj||Priyanka Singh|
|"Patar Patar Pan Ke Danti"||Ajit Hulchal|
|"Chumma Have Ki Hawe Baam"|
|"Jawan Bujhaye Tawan Kala Rajaji"|
|2021||Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye||"Dil me Dhuka ke"||Yadav Raj|
|"Ho gail E Sanam"||Rajnish Mishra|
|"Kamar se sariya"||Kundan Prit||Priyanka Singh|
|"Raat bhar rahta"||Ajit Hulchal|
|"Tohke Dilwa Me Aise"||Kundan Prit|
|Pyar Kiya To Nibhana||"Ladki Pata Rahe Hai"||Rajnish Mishra||Shyam Dehati||Priyanka Singh|
|"Aathwa Ajooba banawle"||Ajit Hulchal|
|"Na Diya Chumma"||Ashutosh Tiwari||Khusboo Jain|
|"De De Pyar De"||Santosh Utprati||Priyanka Singh|
|"Pyar Ke Amrit"||Ashutosh Tiwari|
|2022||Aashiqi||"Man Magan Magan"||Om Jha||Shyam Dehati||Swati Sharma|
|"Tu Hi Aashiqi"||Snigdha Sarkar|
|"Apna Dil Ke"|
|"Tu Ladki Hai 420"||Swati Sharma|
|"Saree Ke Palet"||Arya Sharma||Vijay Chauhan||Shilpi Raj|
|Shadi Ho To Aisi||"Baap Re Baap"||Dhananjay Mishra||Pyare Lal Yadav||Priyanka Singh|
|"Makai Ke Dana"|
|Dulhaniya London Se Layenge||"Rajau Kahike Bolawa"||Rajnish Mishra||Yadav Raj||Khushbu Tiwari|
|"Doston Ki Bhabhi"|
|"Dilwa Me Aake Aayise Samayilu"||Rajnish Mishra||Priyanka Singh|
|"Oth Ganna Jas"||Yadav Raj||Khushboo Tiwari|
|"High Heel Ke Sandal Me"||Shyam Dehati|
|"Love Ke Laltain"||Ajit Hulchul||Khushboo Tiwari|
|"Kehuwo Se Dilwa Lage Na Ram Ji"||Rajnish Mishra||Priyanka Singh|
|Rowdy Inspector||"Alkatara"||Om Jha||Satya Sawarkar||Alka Jha|
|"AC Tani Best Ka Ke"||Arya Sharma||Prakash Barud||Priyanka Singh Chauhan|
|"Marad Kya Sambhalogi"||Om Jha||Vinay Nirmal||Priyanka Singh|
|"Rangreza Ho"||Arvind Tiwari||Priya Singh Rajput|
|2014||Koyelaanchal||"AK-47"||Sushant-Shankar||Surendra Mishra||Song was in Bhojpuri language|
|2016||Global Baba||"Holi me ude"||Angel Roman &
|Shurya Upadhyay||Sona Mohapatra||He did a cameo in this song|
|2018||Premika mil gail||"Thik Hai"||Ashish Verma||Azad Singh &
|2021||Bandook||"Bandook"||Ajay Verma||Bittu Vidyarthi||Kanishka Negi|
|Babua ke khus ka da||"Arrah me dobara"||Ajay Sharma||Vishal Bharti||Shilpi Raj|
|Jhagda||"Jhagda"||Arya Sharma||Akhilesh Kashyap|
|Pani Pani (Bhojpuri)||"Pani Pani"||Shubham Raj||Ajit Mandal||Badshah, Rini Chandra|
|Ka Kare Ara Jalu||"Ka Kare Ara Jalu"||Shyam Sundar||Pawan Pandey|
|2022||Do Ghoont||"Do Ghoont"||Subham Raj||Ajeet Mandal||Shilpi Raj|
|Jadaa Lagata||"Jadaa Lagata"||Arya Sharma||Krishna Bedardi|
|Lalu Bina Chalu Bihar Na Hoi||"Lalu Bina Chalu Bihar Na Hoi"|
|Aashiq||"Aashiq"||Subham Raj||Ajit Mandal||Priyanka Singh|
|Dream Me Entry||"Dream me entry"||Akshara Singh|
|Ja Kamay Rajau||"Ja Kamay Rajau"||Tinku Tufan Kesari||Krishna Bedardi|
|Ara Junction||"Ara Junction"||Arya Sharma|
|Pithaiya||"Pithaiya"||Chhotu Rawat||Akhilesh Kashyap||Akshara Singh|
|Mitha Rang||"Mitha Rang"||Arya Sharma||Krishna Bedardi|
|Pyar Parso Ke Kail Na Rahe||"Pyar Parso Ke Kail Na Rahe"||Raj Ghazipuri||Ajit Halchal|
|Marad Ha Piyakkad||"Marad Ha Piyakkad"||Arya Sharma||Akhilesh Kashyap
|Kajra||"Kajra"||Amit Kashyap||Akhilesh Kashyap||Shilpi Raj|
|Dev Ke Dulari Maiya||"Dev Ke Dulari Maiya"||Arya Sharma||Dheeraj Kumar Prajapati|
|Tractorwa Wala||"Tractorwa Wala"||Pawan Pandey|
|Odhani Se Gher Ke||"Diyawa Bari Odhani Se Gher Ke"||Krishna Bedardi||Krishna Bedardi||Rakhi Ragini|
|Le Le Aai Cocacola||"Le Le Aai Cocacola"||Sarvind Malhar||Prakash Barud||Shilpi Raj|
|Buniya||"Buniya"||Krishna Bedardi||Krishna Bedardi|
|Lonwe Pe Leli||"Lonwe Pe Leli"||Arya Sharma||Pawan Pandey|
|Baanh La Jawaniya||"Baanh La Jawaniya"||Keshav Studio, Patna||Krishna Bedardi||Shilpi Raj|
|Hardi Laage Jaan Ke||"Hardi Laage Jaan Ke"||Raj Ghazipuri||Akhilesh Kashyap|
|Teesra Lahar||"Teesra Lahar"||Arya Sharma||Krishna Bedardi
|Nathuniya||"Nathuniya"||Krishna Bedardi||Krishna Bedardi||Priyanka Singh|
|Current Kamariya||"Current Kamariya"||Arya Sharma||Vijay Chauhan||Shilpi Raj|
|Balma Ke Budhi||"Balma Ke Budhi"||Shyam Dehati|
|Madwa Me Yarwa||"Madwa Me Yarwa"||Krishna Bedardi|
|Sut Jala Kora Me||"Sut Jala Kora Me"||Pawan Pandey
|Baraf||"Baraf"||Priyanshu Singh||Pawan Pandey||Neha Raj|
|Jaat Biradar||"Jaat Biradar"||Arya Sharma||Akhilesh Kashyap|
|Dil Diwana||"Dil Diwana"||Pawan Pandey||Priyanka Singh|||
|Aaja Reel Pe Dekhawatani||"Aaja Reel Pe Dekhawatani"||Krishna Bedardi||Krishna Bedardi||Palak Pandey|
|Branded Laika||"Branded Laika"||JP Tiwari||Pankaj Vasudhari
|Barat Tohar Fir Jai||"Barar Tohar Fir Jai"||Arya Sharma||Krishna Bedardi||Shilpi Raj|
|2020||Ladki Patana||"Ladki Patana"||Vinay Vinayak||Jahid Akhtar|||
|ishq||"ishq"||Yadav Raj||Kanishka Negi|
|2021||Tere Mere Darmiyaan||"Tere Mere Darmiyaan"||Anupam Pandey|
|Romantic Raja||"Romantic Raja"||Shipra Goyal||Kunaal Vermaa||Shipra Goyal|
|Tedhi Hai Par Meri Hai||"Tedhi Hai Par Meri Hai"||Sajan Mishra||Ashutosh Tiwari, Birju Pal|
|2022||Kamariya Coca Cola||"Kamariya Coca Cola"||Vinay Vinayak||Yadav Raj|||
Sraddha Pandit Aditya Kalway
|Unke Dil Me||"Unke Dil Me"||Shubham Raj||Ajay Bacchan|
|Bhojpuri Cine Awards||Best Actor (Male)||2019||Sangharsh||Won|||
|Sabrang Film Awards||Won|||
|2018||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna||Won|
|Most Popular Actor||Won|
|Bhojpuri Cine Awards||Best Actor||Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna||Won|||
|Most Popular Actor||2016||Won|||
- Pratik Shekhar (15 March 2019). "बर्थडे स्पेशल: सड़क किनारे लिट्टी-चौखा बेचने वाले launda dance karne waale khesari lal ऐसे बने भोजपुरी के सुपरस्टार". Zee News (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 28 March 2019. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "एक जमाने में साइकिल को तरसते थे खेसारी, सड़क किनारे लिट्टी-चोखा तक बेचा, आज हैं करोड़ों के मालिक". Amar Ujala (in Hindi). 16 March 2020. Retrieved 26 February 2021.
- "fir: FIR against ex-MP's kin". The Times of India. 5 August 2018. Retrieved 17 February 2022.
- "Bhojpuri film actor Khesari Lal Yadav wife". Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). 20 January 2018. Archived from the original on 29 December 2018. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "' khesari lal ' से ऐसे बनें भोजपुरी सुपरस्टार khesari lal यादव', इनके कहने पर बदला था नाम..." Prabhat Khabar - Hindi News (in Hindi). Retrieved 6 August 2021.
- "Khesari Lal turns inspector". The Times of India. 29 April 2014. Archived from the original on 15 November 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "भोजपुरी सिनेमा के ये हैं सुपरस्टार..एक बार फिर किया साबित! | Khesari Lal Yadav won best popular actor award - Hindi Filmibeat". 15 November 2016. Archived from the original on 6 April 2018.
- "खेसारीलाल को मिला यूपी रत्न सम्मान". Prabhat Khabar. 12 July 2017. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2022.
- Kumar, Ramesh (24 September 2019). "BCSASA 2019: फिल्म संघर्ष के लिए खेसारी लाल यादव को मिला बेस्ट एक्टर का अवार्ड, जानिए पूरी लिस्ट". Hindi Rush (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 23 September 2019. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- Shivani Gite (24 September 2019). "Khesari Lal Yadav's and his daughter won the award in this category". Newstrack. Archived from the original on 10 November 2019. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- "YouTube Music Charts". charts.youtube.com. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "Bigg Boss 13: Shefali Jariwala, Khesari Lal Yadav Enter as Wild Card Contestants". News18. 31 October 2019. Archived from the original on 1 November 2019. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav impresses the audience with his new song 'Ladki Patana'". The Times of India.
- "खेसारी लाल यादव का नया हिन्दी गाना रिलीज, महज कुछ घण्टों में मिले 10 मिलियन व्यूज". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). Retrieved 12 November 2021.
- Bureau, ABP News (6 December 2021). "Teaser Of Badshah's 'Paani Paani' Bhojpuri Version Starring Khesari Lal Yadav & Akshara Singh". news.abplive.com. Retrieved 9 December 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Aamrapali Dubey starrer film 'Aashiqui' trailer is out!". The Times of India. 25 October 2021. Retrieved 3 November 2021.
- "YouTube Music Charts". charts.youtube.com. Retrieved 22 May 2022.
- Chandra, Vyas (24 January 2022). "भोजपुरी स्टार खेसारी लाल यादव कोर्ट में हुए हाजिर तो मिली जमानत, जानिए सारण जिले का ये मामला". Dainik Jagran (in Hindi). Retrieved 17 February 2022.
- "दिन में चना बेचते और रात में नौकरी करते थे पिता, आज स्टार है बेटा- याद कर निकल पड़े थे आंसू". Jansatta (in Hindi). 4 April 2018. Retrieved 20 October 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav, Who Once Sold Litti-Chokha on Delhi Streets, is Now Bhojpuri King". News18. 16 December 2021. Retrieved 16 December 2021.
- Verma, Radha (18 October 2021). "सिंगर गुड्डू रंगीला के घर नौकर थे खेसारी लाल, रोटी बनाने से लेकर झाड़ू लगाने का करते थे काम". Jansatta (in Hindi). Retrieved 20 October 2021.
- "रवि किशन मोस्ट पॉपुलर एक्टर, निरहुआ को बेस्ट एक्टर अवार्ड". NDTVIndia. Retrieved 27 November 2021.
- Vajpayee, Ruchi (27 February 2022). "इस तारीख को रिलीज होगी खेसारी लाल यादव और आम्रपाली दुबे की 'आशिकी', फिल्म में दिखेगा रोमांटिक अंदाज". Dainik Jagran (in Hindi). Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "विदेशी एक्ट्रेस संग रोमांस करेंगे Khesari, जानिए कब रिलीज होगी भोजपुरी फिल्म 'Dulhaniya London Se Layenge'". News18 हिंदी (in Hindi). 3 May 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Bhojpuri version of 'Pani-Pani' song released". News Track. 7 December 2021. Retrieved 9 December 2021.
- "Badshah Recreates His Track 'Paani Paani' In Bhojpuri". www.outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 10 December 2021.
- "Badshah recreates 'Paani Paani' in Bhojpuri". DESIblitz. 11 December 2021. Retrieved 15 December 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav drops a new dance number 'Romantic Raja' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 December 2021.
- "Punjabi singer Shipra Goyal and Khesari Lal Yadav all set to create magic with their song 'Romantic Raja' | Bhojpuri Movie News - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 17 December 2021.
- "Bhojpuri: हिंदी गाने 'दो घूंट' के भोजपुरी वर्जन का टीजर जारी, कल रिलीज होगा खेसारी लाल यादव का न्यू सॉन्ग". Amar Ujala (in Hindi). Retrieved 4 January 2022.
- IWMBuzz (18 January 2022). "Khesari Lal Yadav releases his first song 'Aashiq' with VYRL Bhojpuri". IWMBuzz. Retrieved 9 February 2022.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav's new song 'Kamariya Coca Cola' is out!". The Times of India. 27 April 2022. Retrieved 27 April 2022.
- "भोजपुरी सिंगिंग सेन्सेशन खेसारी लाल यादव का नया गाना हुआ रिलीज, 3 घंटे में मिले 4 लाख से ज्यादा व्यूज". Prabhat Khabar (in Hindi). 27 April 2022. Retrieved 27 April 2022.
- "Khesari lal Song: 'बवाल' करने के बाद अक्षरा सिंह संग खेसारी लाल यादव लेकर आए 'सुनामी', मच गई तबाही". News18 (in Hindi). 12 June 2022. Retrieved 12 June 2022.
- "New Bhojpuri Song 2022 | 'उनके दिल में' गाना हुआ रिलीज, खेसारी लाल यादव को फिर मिला प्यार में धोखा". Navabharat Times. 15 June 2022. Retrieved 15 June 2022.
- "भोजपुरी सुपस्टार खेसारी लाल के फिल्म मुकद्दर ने You Tube पर मचाया धमाल, अब तक इतने लोगों ने देखा". Patrika. Archived from the original on 3 July 2019. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "खेसारी लाल यादव का YouTube पर 'दिवानापन', दिल को छू लेने वाली कहानी ने मचाया धमाल". NDTV India. Archived from the original on 17 August 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "खेसारीलाल यादव की फिल्म 'दुल्हिन गंगा पार के'10 अगस्त को मुंबई-गुजरात में होगी रिलीज". Prabhat Khabar. Archived from the original on 18 August 2018. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Nagdev Bhojpuri Movie". www.Bhojpurifilmiduniya.com. Archived from the original on 16 November 2018. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "खेसारी लाल यादव बन गए 'दबंग, बनाई ऐसी बॉडी सलमान खान को भी हो जाए रश्क". NDTV Khabar. Archived from the original on 29 May 2018. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Kajal Raghwani starrer 'Baaghi Ek Yodha' trailer is out". The Times of India. 9 September 2019. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
- Zee Media Bureau (29 March 2019). "Khesari Lal Yadav to start shooting for 'Bhaag Khesari Bhaag' in April". Zee News. Archived from the original on 30 September 2019. Retrieved 30 September 2019.
- "देखिए, खेसारी लाल यादव की नई फिल्म 'मेरी जंग मेरा फैसला' का ऑफिशल ट्रेलर". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). 13 May 2019. Archived from the original on 16 August 2019. Retrieved 16 August 2019.
- "खेसारीलाल की फिल्म 'एक साजिश जाल' का ट्रेलर आउट, हुआ वायरल". Jagran (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 22 February 2020. Retrieved 22 February 2020.
- Hindi, TV9 (4 January 2021). "'दुल्हिन वही जो पिया मन भाये' में खेसारी और काजल की रोमांटिक केमिस्ट्री, इस दिन आएगा ट्रेलर". TV9 Hindi (in Hindi). Retrieved 7 January 2021.
- भावुक, मनोज (31 March 2021). "Bhojpuri Film Review – होली पर रिलीज भइल खेसारीलाल के फिल्म 'सइयां अरब गइले ना'". News18 India (in Hindi). Retrieved 31 March 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Sahar Afsha starrer 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke' will hit the big-screen on THIS date". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 September 2021.
- "Ritu Singh impresses fans with her performance in Khesari Lal Yadav's 'Baapji'". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 3 November 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Kajal Raghwani starrer 'Litti Chokha' to release on THIS date". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 November 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Kajal Raghwani starrer 'Pyar Kiya Toh Nibhana' will release on THIS date". The Times of India. 21 September 2021. Retrieved 3 November 2021.
- "Madhu Sharma and Khesari Lal Yadav's 'Dulhaniya London Se Layenge' will be released on THIS date". The Times of India. 14 April 2022. Retrieved 16 April 2022.
- "'दुल्हनिया लंदन से लाएंगे' का ट्रेलर रिलीज:लंदन की गलियों वाली फिल्म की कहानी पूरी तरह देसी; खेसारीलाल का दिखेगा अलग अंदाज". Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav and Aamrapali Dubey start shooting for 'Doli Saja Ke Rakhna'". The Times of India. 3 November 2021. Retrieved 3 November 2021.
- "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat: Khesari Lal Yadav kick-starts shooting for his next Bhojpuri movie". The Times of India. 8 February 2021. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- Mishra, Shashikant (27 February 2021). "लखनऊ में एक साथ पांच भोजपुरी फिल्मों का हुआ भव्य मुहूर्त". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- "Khesari Lal Yadav begins shooting for the film 'Bol Radha Bol'". The Times of India. 8 March 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- "सुपरस्टार खेसारी लाल का नया गाना रिलीज: 'दिल दीवाना' गाना को सोशल मीडिया पर खूब पसंद कर रहे लोग". Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). 2 June 2022. Retrieved 2 June 2022.
- Ramesh Kumar (22 September 2019). "BCSASA 2019: फिल्म संघर्ष के लिए खेसारी लाल यादव को मिला बेस्ट एक्टर का अवार्ड, जानिए पूरी लिस्ट". Hindi Rush (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 23 September 2019. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- Bhaskar News Network (7 September 2019). "सीवान के विकास सिंह को भोजपुरी सुपर स्टार खेसारीलाल यादव ने किया सम्मानित". Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 17 October 2019. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
- "Bhojpuri Cine Awards 2018 live updates: Ravi Kishan-Manoj Tiwari add the star power!". Zee News. Archived from the original on 29 October 2018. Retrieved 29 October 2018.