Khatia Tchkonia, aka Khatia Chkonia, (Georgian: ხატია ჭყონია, born October 16, 1989) is a Georgian women's football midfielder, who lately played in the Turkish Women's First Football League for Konak Belediyespor with jersey number 29. She is a member of the Georgia women's national football team since 2010.
Khatia Tchkonia for Kdz. Ereğlispor in the 2013–14 season.
|Date of birth||October 16, 1989|
|Place of birth||Tbilisi, Georgian SSR|
|FC Dinamo Tbilisi|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 21, 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of March 8, 2011
Khatia Tchkonia played in her hometown club FC Dinamo Tbilisi. She made her first international appearance at the 2007–08 UEFA Women's Cup Group A7 matches. She netted two goals against the Serbian team ŽFK Napredak Kruševac.
She joined the Turkish club Trabzonspor July 16, 2009 right before the qualification matches of the 2009–10 UEFA Women's Champions League. She scored a goal in her first match in the tournament against the Slovene team ŽNK Krka. She participated also in the two following matches. After playing one season and scoring nine goals in 17 league matches, she transferred the rival team Trabzon İdmanocağı in the same city. She played three seasons capping 51 times and netting 34 goals. For the 2012–13 season, she moved to another Black Sea club, Kdz. Ereğlispor, where she continues to play. She transferred to the Istanbul-based club Ataşehr Belediyespor in the second half of the 2016–17 season.
On 2 July 2019, Tchkonia left her club Konak Belediyespor, and returnedto her country.
Tchkonia debuted in the Georgia women's national team playing at the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification – UEFA Group 3 match against Greece on April 15, 2010, and appeared also in the match against the Bulgarian women. She participated at the UEFA Women's Euro 2013 qualifying matches against Malta, Armenia and Faroe Islands. She was called up to play at the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification (UEFA) – Group 2 matches. She played in the group against Lithuania, Montenegro and Faroe Islands, and scored one goal.
- As of April 21, 2019.
|Trabzon İdmanocağı||2010–11||First League||21||19||–||–||3||0||24||19|
|Kdz. Ereğlispor||2012–13||First League||7||5||–||–||7||5|
|Ataşehir Belediyespor||2016–17||First League||17||7||–||–||0||0||17||7|
|İlkadım Belediyespor||2017–18||First League||11||5||–||–||0||0||11||5|
|Konak Belediyespor||2018–19||First League||13||1||–||–||0||0||13||1|
- Turkish Women's First Football League
- Winners (1): 2009–10
- Kdz. ereğlispor
- Third places (1): 2012–13
- Ataşehir Belediyespor
- Third places (1): 2016–17
- Konak Belediyespor
- Third places (1): 2018–19
- "Player Details – Khatia Tchkonia". Turkish Football Federation. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Khatia Tchkonia". UEFA. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "K. Tchkonia". Scoresway. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- "UEFA Women's Cup 2007/08 – Group A7". Archive. Archived from the original on 2012-12-20. Retrieved 2014-01-19.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "ZNK KRKA 0–2 Trabzonspor" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. 2009-07-30. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "ASD Torres Calcio 9–0 Trabzonspor" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. 2009-08-01. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Trabzonspor 1–2 FK Slovan Duslo Sala" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. 2009-08-04. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- Kenan, recep (2018-01-08). "Ataşehir Belediyespor'da Transferler Sürüyor". ITV Haber (in Turkish). Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- "Women's World Cup Matches 2011 Qualif. Georgia-Greece". UEFA. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- "Women's World Cup Matches 2011 Qualif. Georgia-Bulgaria". UEFA. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Khatia Tchkonia.|