Khalsa Aid is an international non-profit aid and relief organisation founded on Sikh principles. Founded in 1999, it is a UK Registered Charity (#1080374) with the UK Charities Commission and also has volunteered in North America and Asia. Khalsa Aid has provided relief assistance to victims of disasters, wars, and other events around the world.
"Recognise the whole human race as one – Guru Gobind Singh Ji"
|Founded at||Slough, England|
|Legal status||Registered British charity|
|Focus||Provides humanitarian aid in disaster areas and civil conflict zones around the world|
|No former name|
Khalsa Aid's first mission in 1999 was to provide food and shelter to the refugees on the Albania-Yugoslavia border where thousands of victims of the war in Yugoslavia were taking shelter. During the new millennium in 2000, Khalsa Aid was also providing assistance to the victims of the Cyclone that hit East India in the state of Orissa where it provided assistance to all the affected schools in starting their educational needs. In 2001 Khalsa Aid also went to Turkey to provide medical and water assistance to the victims of the earthquake that struck the north-west of the country. Khalsa Aid is mainly funded by UK based Sikhs. As well as providing humanitarian assistance, Khalsa Aid also organises Amrit sanchar (Sikh initiation) ceremonies.
This is another long term project of Khalsa Aid. Its main focus is on ending hunger worldwide. in accordance with the Sikh concept of Langar.. Langar Aid organises many communities in various parts of the world where food is needed, including one in UK.
- Albania (aiding displaced Kosovan refugees)
- Turkey (earthquake relief)
- Orissa in India (rehabilitation after a typhoon)
- Gujarat in India (earthquake response relief aid)
- DR Congo (relief efforts in response to a volcanic eruption)
- Somalia (water purification assistance),
- Kabul, Afghanistan (war rehabilitation assistance)
- Pakistan (providing rehabilitation and assistance)
- Indonesia (art therapy sessions for young children)
- Punjab, India Drugs Project (drugs abuse in Punjab)
- Pathargaat , Dhaka in Bangladesh (cyclone affected area)
- Punjab, India Floods (Punjab floods relief)
- Haiti (providing water pumps).
- Bosnia Floods (May 2014)
- Visakhapatnam Cyclone(2014)
- Australia Cyclone Marcia (February 2015)
- Yemen Civil War (July 2015)
- Greece Refugee Crisis(2016) provided food supplies and medical assistance 
- In 2017, Khalsa aid provided food, clothing and shelter to the fleeing Rohingya Muslims of Burma near the Bangladesh border.
- In August 2017, Khalsa aid restored electricity to Assyrian orthodox Christians 
- In January 2018, Khalsa aid provided 200 girls with clothing of their choice by taking them shopping on a budget.
- In 2018, Khalsa Aid joined relief operation as part of Kerala Floods 
- Indonesia Earthquake and Tsunami relief
- In February 2019 after the Suicide attack on CRPF at Pulwama in Kashmir many Kashmiri students were threatened for their lives studying outside Jammu Kashmir. Khalsa Aid came to their rescue,Kashmiri students from different states of India were gathered in Mohali Gurudwara given place to stay,offered langar and were safely transported to their respective homes in Kashmir.
Focus Punjab is one of the long-term projects of Khalsa Aid. This project was launched in 2010. Its main focus is to help the families affected in the conflict of 1984. Currently, 250 families affected from 1984 conflicts are provided with assistance. It also provides assistance to families in Punjab those are living under poverty due to economic, political or other reasons. The aid provided to the families include monthly assistance, tuition fees of children and daily use items and food products.
- "Langar Aid | feeding humanity". langaraid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Bosnia Floods". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Vishakhapatnam Cyclone". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Australia: Cyclone Marcia". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Yemen Civil War". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Greece: Refugee Crisis". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Sikhs are rushing to the aid of Rohingya Muslims fleeing Burma". 13 September 2017.
- "Indonesia Earthquake and Tsunami Relief". www.khalsaaid.org. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Focus Punjab". Focus Punjab. Retrieved 16 November 2018.