|No. 11 – Los Angeles Rams|
|Born:||January 3, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|College:||Prairie View A&M|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Hodge attended and played high school football at Mendenhall High School. Hodge became the starting quarterback at Mendenhall during his sophomore season and threw for over 3,000 passing yards and ran for over 2,000 yards along with 68 total touchdowns during his junior and senior seasons. He was named second team All-State his senior season.
Hodge began his career as a quarterback at Alcorn State but left after one year, during which he redshirted. He then went to Hinds Community College, where he transitioned to wide receiver, for one season before moving on to Prairie View A&M. Hodge played three seasons for the Panthers, catching 104 passes for 1,797 yards and 21 touchdowns. As a senior, Hodge had 48 receptions for 844 yards and 12 touchdowns and was named first team All-SWAC and Black College All-America.
Hodge signed with the Los Angeles Rams as an undrafted free agent on July 24, 2018. He was cut by the Rams at the end of training camp on September 1 and was subsequently signed to their practice squad the following day. Hodge was promoted to the active roster on September 19. Hodge caught his first career pass, a 14-yard reception, on October 7 against the Seattle Seahawks. Hodge played in 14 regular season games during his rookie season, catching two passes for 17 yards and making five tackles on special teams and one tackle in three postseason games.
- Talty, John (October 9, 2012). "Khadarel Hodge flourishing after injury, still open in recruiting". The Clarion-Ledger. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- Henderson, Ed (August 23, 2018). "An Inside Look At Rams UDFA: WR KhaDarel Hodge". WorldWideRams.com. Retrieved November 4, 2018.
- "KhaDarel Hodge's First Impression". The Rams. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- Jones, Marlan (August 28, 2018). "TIGER GREATS MEET IN NFL". The Magee Courrier-Simpson County News. Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- "PVAMU's Hodge inks free-agent deal with Los Angeles Rams". SWAC.org. Prairie View A&M Athletic Communications. July 25, 2018. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- DaSilva, Cameron (September 2, 2018). "Rams practice squad tracker 2018: KhaDarel Hodge gets another shot". MSN.com. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- DaSilva, Cameron (September 19, 2018). "Rams sign WR KhaDarel Hodge to 53-man roster, activate Jamon Brown". Rams Wire. USA Today. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- Simmons, Myles (October 8, 2018). "Reynolds, Hodge Step Up as Cooks, Kupp Land in Concussion Protocol". www.TheRams.com.
- "KhaDarel Hodge Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved December 31, 2018.