Kentucky Route 1020
|Maintained by KYTC|
|South end||KY 61 near Shepherdsville|
| KY 841 Exit 6 |
I-264 Exit 10
|North end||US 31 / US 31E / US 31W / US 60 in downtown Louisville|
KY 1020 begins near Shepherdsville at a junction with KY 61. It travels northward into Louisville Metro/Jefferson County, where it has junctions with KY 841 and Interstate 264 (I-264). KY 1020 splits in downtown Louisville; the northbound lanes are on Second Street and the southbound lanes are on Third Street. Its northern terminus in downtown Louisville is at the intersection where US 31W and US 31E merge, with US 31 straight ahead.
|Bullitt||Shepherdsville||0.000||0.000||KY 61 (Preston Highway)||Southern terminus|
|||1.211||1.949||KY 2673 south||Northern terminus of KY 2673|
|Brooks||3.296||5.304||KY 1526 (John Harper Highway) to I-65|
|Jefferson||Louisville||6.481||10.430||KY 2055 north||Southern terminus of KY 2055|
|KY 841 (Gene Snyder Freeway)||KY 841 Exit 6|
|8.743||14.070||KY 1065 (Outer Loop)|
|10.765||17.325||KY 907 south||Northern terminus of KY 907|
|13.482||21.697||I-264 (Henry Watterson Expressway)||I-264 Exit 10|
US 60 Alt. west (Taylor Boulevard)
|Southern end of US 60 Alternate concurrency|
US 60 Alt. east (Eastern Parkway)
|Northern end of US 60 Alternate concurrency|
|17.179||27.647||US 150 (Broadway)|
|17.806||28.656||US 31 north (North 2nd Street) / US 31E south (George Rogers Clark Memorial Bridge) / US 31W south (East Market Street) / US 60 (West Main Street)||Northern terminus; US 31W SB accessible via US 31 from Market St. to Main St.|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Commonwealth of Kentucky. "Official DMI Route Log". Retrieved October 2, 2018.
- DeLorme (2010). Kentucky Atlas & Gazetteer (Map). Yarmouth, ME: DeLorme. p. 35. §§ C5, D5, E5, E6,F6, and G6. ISBN 0-89933-340-0.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (2018). Kentucky Official Highway Map (PDF) (Map) (2018–2019 ed.). Scale not given. Frankfort: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. § C8.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (2018). Kentucky Official Highway Map (PDF) (Map) (2018–2019 ed.). Scale not given. Frankfort: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. Louisville inset.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (2018). Kentucky Official Highway Map (PDF) (Map) (2018–2019 ed.). Scale not given. Frankfort: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. Louisville Downtown inset.