The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kennedy Cartoons was an animation studio based in Toronto and Manila led by Glen Kennedy, who formerly worked as an animation supervisor for Hanna-Barbera and Filmation during the 1980s. His animation can be seen in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo and Jetsons: The Movie among others. Dan Lee, another Kennedy Cartoons animator, went on to Pixar before his death in 2005. In its Tiny Toons and Darkwing Duck days the studio outsourced some scenes of animation to StarToons, located in Chicago. Prior to opening the Manila division in 1992, Kennedy Cartoons typically had their ink-and-paint/camera work done by Fil-Cartoons, Bon Art and Wang Film Productions. Tiny Toons also gained Kennedy an Emmy Award and a Primetime Emmy nomination. The studio provided animation for the following cartoons:
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1990–1991) - 17 half-hour episodes: Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow, Buster and the Wolverine, Gang Busters, Fields of Honey, Best o' Plucky Duck Day, The Acme Bowl, You Asked for It: Part 2, Inside Plucky Duck, Son of Looniversity Daze, Pollution Solution, Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?, The Looney Beginning, High Toon, You Asked for It Again, Son of the Wacko World of Sports, How Sweetie It Is and New Character Day.
- Darkwing Duck (1991) - 6 half-hour episodes: Water Way to Go, Whiffle While You Work, Dry Hard, Jurassic Jumble, Up, Up and Awry and Darkwing Doubloon.
- Goof Troop (1992–1993) - 15 half-hour episodes: Cabana Fever, Counterfeit Goof, Hot Air, Tub Be or Not Tub Be, Max-imum Protection, Lethal Goofin', For Pete's Sake, Hallow-Weenies, Cat's Entertainment, Educating Goofy, Queasy Rider, Puppy Love, Sherlock Goof, Talent to the Max and Clan of the Cave Goof.
- Raw Toonage (1992) - 1 short: Goldijitters and the Three Bobcats
- Bonkers (1993–1994) - 8 half-hour episodes: Tune Pig, Out of Sight, Out of Toon, Once in a Blue Toon, The Final Review, Fall Apart-Land, A Wooly Bully, Frame That Toon and Miracle at the 34th Precinct.
- Aladdin (1994–1995) - 12 half-hour episodes: The Game, Much Abu About Something, Stinker Belle, SandSwitch, As the Netherworld Turns, The Way We War, Smolder and Wiser, Mission: Imp Possible, The Lost City of the Sun, Night of the Living Mud, Poor Iago and Eye of the Beholder.
- Fantastic Four (1994) - The season one opening.
- What a Cartoon! (1997) - 1 short: Tales of Worm Paranoia with Carbunkle Cartoons.
- The Wacky World of Tex Avery (1997) - The opening (as new studio Animasia).
- "The Clayman and Associates - Glen Kennedy - Animation Associate". Theclayman.com. Archived from the original on 2010-11-28. Retrieved 2010-10-18.