This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Trump at the Venus Trade Fair, October 2008
August 27, 1970
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in (1.61 m)|
|Weight||116 lb (53 kg; 8.3 st)|
Trump has performed in story-driven German adult films, such as German Beauty (an adult adaptation of American Beauty), Eiskalte Engel (the German title of Cruel Intentions), the 00Sex series (based on James Bond), and Ariella the Mermaid. She has also acted in a small number of American adult films, including films for Wicked Pictures.
One unusual career move was her involvement in RTL Promiboxen, German TV's version of celebrity boxing. For the 2003 program, she trained as a potential substitute in case the announced boxers, Tanja Szewczenko and Samantha Fox, were unable to participate in their bout. For the 2004 program, Trump was announced as one of the celebrity boxers, with her opponent being Juliane Ziegler, the 22-year-old star of the German TV reality program Der Bachelor. Trump underwent four weeks of intensive training with noted martial arts trainer Klaus Waschkewitz. Trump's ring name was "Bad Babe" while Ziegler's was "Red Rose". On May 1, 2004, Trump stepped into the boxing ring before 1800 spectators at Cologne’s Colleseum, but she was soundly beaten by Ziegler, who easily out-reached and out-pointed Trump to win the three-round bout by a unanimous decision.
Since January 6, 2005, she has been the host of the German television show, Love Check.
Awards and nominationsEdit
- 1995 Erotic Festival of Brussels European X Award - Best Actress
- 1997 Erotic Festival of Brussels European X Award - Best Actress
- 1997 Venus Award winner - Best Actress (Germany)
- 1999 Venus Award winner - Best German Actress
- 2001 Venus Award winner - Best German Actress
- VOX - Kelly Trump[dead link]
- "Venus '99 - international erotic fair". venus-berlin.com. Archived from the original on 18 January 2003. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Gewinnerinnen und Gewinner des "Venus Award 2000"". 14 November 2000. Archived from the original on 13 April 2014. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- "Venus 2002 - Messe-Preview & Awards". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on March 21, 2014. Retrieved 2014-05-02.