Kelly Stuart is an American playwright.
She lived in Los Angeles. She has been a New Dramatists writer in residence at The Royal National Theatre’s Studio in London. She lives in New York, and teaches in the Theatre Department at Columbia University.
- Ball and Chain, produced at the Padua Hills Playwrights Festival (1990)
- The Interpreter of Horror, produced at the Padua Hills Playwrights Festival (1991)
- Demonology, produced at the Padua Hills Playwrights Festival (1995) and at Playwrights Horizons (1996)
- The Square Root of Terrible, produced at The Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles (1998) (theater for young audiences)
- Furious Blood, produced at Sledgehammer Theatre, San Diego (2001)
- The New New, Guthrie Theater (2002) (one-act play)
- Mayhem, produced at The Evidence Room, Los Angeles (2003)
- The Life of Spiders, produced by Holderness Theatre Company, New York City (2004)
- Homewrecker, produced at The Evidence Room, Los Angeles (2004)
- Bill of (W)Rights, Mixed Blood Theatre, Minneapolis (2004) (one-act as part of evening of short plays)
- Shadow Language, produced at Theatre503, London (2008)
- A Shoe Is Not a Question, presented by the A.S.K. Theater Projects, Los Angeles
- "Spiders and Balzac". thevillager.com. Archived from the original on 2013-09-02. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Columbia University: Directory". directory.columbia.edu. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Kelly Stuart | Playscripts, Inc". playscripts.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Lark Play Development Center". Archived from the original on 2007-02-09. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "The New New by Kelly Stuart | Playscripts Inc". playscripts.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.