This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Keith Sequeira is an Indian actor, and a former model and VJ. He modeled for Raymond's The Complete Man campaign before gaining popularity as VJ Keith on B4U. He featured in the music video "Shake It Daddy" with Ayesha Takia and played the lead role in the soap opera Dekho Magar Pyaar Se on Star Plus. He made his movie debut with Sixteen (2013) and acted in Calendar Girls (2015). He was a contestant in the reality television show Bigg Boss 9.
Keith at the premiere of Sixteen
|Other names||VJ Keith|
|Alma mater||London College of Fashion|
|Occupation||Actor, model, VJ, RJ|
|Spouse(s)||Samyukta (m. 2005–2011) Rochelle Rao (m. 2018)|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
Sequeira was born in Delhi to natives of Goa. He studied at St. Columba's School, and then enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts course majoring in economics from Shri Guru Teg Bhadur Khalsa College from North Campus at Delhi University. Subsequently, he studied fashion design at the London College of Fashion. He had been married to Samyukta Singh, who had acted in the 1994 film Salaami, from 2005 to 2011. His girlfriend, Rochelle Rao, participated in Bigg Boss 9: Double Trouble with him.
After returning to India from London, Sequeira worked with Times FM. He began his modeling career with Raymond's The Complete Man campaign. He then became a B4U VJ and hosted several shows, gaining popularity as "VJ Keith". In 2001, he and Ayesha Takia featured in the music video "Shake It Daddy", a remix of the 1972 song "Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin". In 2004, he played the lead role of Karan in the Hindi language soap opera Dekho Magar Pyaar Se on Star Plus. He has also anchored several lifestyle shows on TV, including AXN’s Men 2.0, Thailand t-off, VH1's Club Class, live coverage of Super Fight League on Star Sports.
Keith in Bigg Boss 9Edit
Sequeira was among the fourteen contestants in the ninth season of the reality television show Bigg Boss, which began airing in October 2015. Keith Sequeira had to leave the show midway through due to a family emergency but he made his reentry to Bigg Boss House as the birthday gift of Rochelle Rao. He was eliminated on 20 January 2016 (Day 101), just before the finale, placing him in the Top 5.
|Sixteen||2013||Vikram Kapoor||Bollywood debut|
|Dekho Magar Pyaar Se||2004||Karan||TV debut opposite Shraddha Nigam|
|AXN’s Men 2.0||2010||Host||Lifestyle show co-hosted by Shibani Dandekar|
|Teri Meri Love Stories||2012||Vivan||Opposite Jennifer Winget in an episode aired on 26 August 2012|
|Super Fight League||2012||Anchor||Aired on Star Sports|
|Diya Aur Baati Hum||2013–14||Officer Roy||Officer at the time of Sandhya's training for Indian Police Service|
|Doli Armaano Ki||2015||James||The Blackmailer|
|Bigg Boss 9||2015–2016||Himself||Contestant (Fourth Runner Up) - Evicted on Day 101 - 20 January 2016|
|Love Ka Hai Intezaar||2017||Madhav Singh||Crown Prince of Rajgarh|
|Udaan||2018||Karan Oberoi||Antagonist turned Protagonist|
|Dil Hi Toh Hai||2018||Vivek||Cameo Appearance|
|"Shake It Daddy"||2001||Ayesha Takia||DJ Aqeel's remix of "Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin"|
|"Chehra Hai Ya" – (Babul Supriyo Souls Forever Vol 4)||2003||Babul Supriyo||Remix of "Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila"|
- "Filmi-very-filmi". The Times of India. 2001-05-30. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Mehta, Ankita (2015-11-09). "Rare and unseen photos of Keith Sequeira that will make you fall for him all over again". International Business Times. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- D'Costa, Suezelle (2013-07-20). "Acting is his passion". The Goan. Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- Banerjee, Urmimala (2015-10-11). "Bigg Boss 9: Find out more about Keith Sequeira Rochelle's boyfriend". BollywoodLife.com. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- "Bigg Boss 9: Shocking! Keith Sequeira's ex-wife Samyukta Singh gets threatening calls!". BollywoodLife.com. 2015-11-05. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Mehta, Ankita (2015-10-10). "'Bigg Boss 9': Contestants Rochelle Maria Rao and Keith Sequeira confirm relationship before entering the show". International Business Times. Retrieved 2015-10-28.
- Davis, Maggie (2015-10-15). "Bigg Boss 9: Are Rochelle Maria Rao and Mandana Karimi fighting over Keith Sequeira?". India.com. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- Kulkarni, Preeti (2015-10-17). "Bigg Boss 9: Rochelle Rao and Keith Sequeira to get intimate, much to Mandana Karimi's chagrin!". BollywoodLife.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Sudhakaran, Sreeju (2015-10-14). "Bigg Boss 9: Once upon a time, when Keith Sequeria shook Booty with Ayesha Takia in a lift!". BollywoodLife.com. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- "The man of AXN's Men 2.0, Host Keith Sequeira". Adgully. 2010-11-20. Retrieved 2015-10-31.
- D'Cruz, Dolcy (2015-09-10). "Keith Sequeira: The poster boy of Calendar Girls". O Heraldo. Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- "VJ Keith makes film debut with 'Sixteen'". Daily News and Analysis. 2013-06-19. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Goswami, Parismita (2015-10-16). "'Bigg Boss 9': Keith Sequeira argues with Mandana Karimi; will changing partner bring peace inside house?". International Business Times. Retrieved 2015-10-28.
- Shah, Karen (2015-11-06). "'Bigg Boss 9': Keith Sequeira Leaves the show mid way!". Bollywoodlife.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- "'Bigg Boss 9': Keith back as birthday gift to bigg boss house". india today. 2015-11-28. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Gauri, Gayatri (2015-09-25). "Calendar Girls review: Newcomer actresses make this work despite Madhur Bhandarkar". Firstpost. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- "AXN Men 2.0". Indian Television News. 2010-10-07. Retrieved 2015-10-31.
- "Chehra Hai Ya – Babul Supriyo Souls Forever Vol 4". Raagtune.me. Retrieved 2015-10-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keith Sequeira.|