This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||August 4, 1970|
Providence, Rhode Island
|Area(s)||Writer, Artist, Inker|
Keith graduated from Montville High School, Oakdale Connecticut in 1988. He is a 1994 graduate of The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic art. Keith began working professionally as a comic book inker during his second year at the Kubert School.
Titles he has contributed to (as writer) include: JSA, Green Lantern Corps, and World War III. As an artist/inker, his work has appeared in many titles, most notably JSA, Firestorm, and Superboy.
Keith currently lives in Mansfield Center, Connecticut.
Comics work includes:
- Aztek (pencils (1) and inks (2-10), with authors Grant Morrison/Mark Millar, DC Comics, 1996, tpb, collects Aztek, the Ultimate Man #1-10, 240 pages, April 30, 2008, ISBN 1-4012-1688-9)
- World War III #1-2 (script, with pencils by Pat Olliffe and inks by Drew Geraci, 4-issue mini-series, DC Comics, 2007)
- Countdown: Arena (script, with art by Scott McDaniel, 4-issue mini-series, DC Comics, December 2007)
- Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters (script, with Tom Nguyen, 4-issue mini-series, Dynamite Entertainment, January 2008)
- Ghostbusters (script, with art by Tom Nguyen, IDW Publishing)
- The Mighty (with co-author Peter Tomasi and art by Peter Snejbjerg, 12-issue limited series, DC Comics)
- WWE Heroes, 7 issue series, Titan Publishing
- Keith Champagne on his two 52/WWIII One-shots, Newsarama, January 13, 2007
- Dynamite Lands Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters License Archived 2007-09-29 at the Wayback Machine, Newsarama, March 30, 2007
- Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters Return, Comic Book Resources, October 11, 2007
- CCI: Bustin' Makes Keith Feel Good, Comic Book Resources, July 26, 2008
- Tomasi and Champagne Introduce 'The Mighty', Newsarama, November 17, 2008
- First Look: The Mighty #1, Newsarama, November 20, 2008
- JLA Presents: Aztek, the Ultimate Man profile at DC