Keep Your Powder Dry
Keep Your Powder Dry is a 1945 drama film starring Lana Turner, Susan Peters, and Laraine Day as women who join the Women's Army Corps during World War II. The film was directed by Edward Buzzell and written by George Bruce and Mary C. McCall, Jr.
|Keep Your Powder Dry|
|Directed by||Edward Buzzell|
|Produced by||George Haight|
Mary C. McCall, Jr.
|Music by||David Snell|
|Edited by||Frank E. Hull|
- Lana Turner as Valerie "Val" Parks
- Susan Peters as Ann "Annie" Darrison
- Laraine Day as Leigh "Napoleon" Rand
- Jess Barker as Junior Vanderheusen
- Bill Johnson as Captain Bill Barclay
- Marta Linden as Captain Sanders
- June Lockhart as Sarah Swanson
- Mary Lord as WAC Mary
- Agnes Moorehead as Lieutenant Colonel Spottiswoode
- Tim Murdock as Captain Joseph Mannering
- Henry O'Neill as Major General Lee Rand
- Natalie Schafer as Harriet Corwin
According to MGM records the film earned $1,892,000 in the US and Canada and $801,000 elsewhere resulting in a profit of $464,000.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.