Kazutaka Kodaka (小高 和剛, Kodaka Kazutaka, born July 8, 1978) is a Japanese video game developer, scriptwriter. He worked in Spike Chunsoft (formerly Spike) and was the series writer of the Danganronpa franchise. He left the company and formed Too Kyo Games with other former members of Spike Chunsoft in 2017.
The goal of Too Kyo Games, according to Kodaka, is to create new intellectual properties, and for the staff to also create their own indie game projects; he also mentioned that he would still like to go back to the Danganronpa franchise at some point in the future. Death Come True, which is the first game of the company, is written and directed by Kodaka and was released in June 2020.
- Clock Tower 3 (2002) - Sub director
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (2007) - Planner
- Jake Hunter (2008) - Scenario
- The Six Sheets of Crime
- Search for the Dying Smoke!
- The Night of Quito
- The Square Trap
- The Man Who Was Called a Dog
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (2009) - Planner
- Meitantei Conan & Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbou: Meguri au 2-Jin no Meitantei (2009): Scenario
- Danganronpa franchise:
- Death Come True (2020) - Director, scenario
- Death March Club (2020) - Creative director
- Danganronpa: The Animation (2013) - Supervisor
- Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life (2015) - Screenplay
- Detective Wooser's Final Problem (Ep. 11, Season 3)
- Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School (2016) - Supervisor, original scenario concept
- Akudama Drive (2020) - Original scenario concept
- Guren 5 (2013) - Writer
- Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer (2016) - Writer
- Gambler's Parade (2018) - Writer
- Jake Hunter
- The Ghost in Shinjuku (2006) - Writer
- Bright Days (2007) - Writer
- Danganronpa/Zero (2011) - Writer
- Danganronpa: Naegi Makoto, Jinsei Saiaku no Hi (2013) - Writer
- Valentine, Rebekah (September 11, 2018). "Former Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Fate/Grand Order developers form Too Kyo Games". Gamesindustry.biz. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on September 11, 2018. Retrieved September 13, 2018.
- "小高和剛氏、打越鋼太郎氏らによる新会社Too Kyo Games設立！ 日本独自のゲームで世界に挑む、新会社設立に迫るインタビュー". Famitsu (in Japanese). Enterbrain. September 12, 2018. Archived from the original on September 12, 2018. Retrieved September 13, 2018.
- Cooper, Brian (February 6, 2020). "Death Come True Will Reveal Its Secrets in June 2020". Siliconera. Retrieved June 21, 2020.
- kbj (December 24, 2013). 【ほぼ毎日特集 ♯69】『ダンガンロンパ』シナリオを描く小高和剛さんに接近！ シナリオライターになった理由やソフト発売当時について語る (in Japanese). Kadokawa. Retrieved June 25, 2020.