Cronkite's acting debut on The Waltons, 1975.
|Born||5 September 1950|
|Occupation||mental health advocate, actress|
Cronkite is a public speaker on issues related to mental health, especially depression. She is the author of the books On the Edge of Darkness: Conversations on Conquering Depression and On the Edge of the Spotlight: Celebrities' Children Speak Out About Their Lives.
Cronkite was previously married to William F. Ikard. They have two sons, Will Ikard and John Ikard. She currently lives in Austin, TX.
|1974||The Trial of Billy Jack||Kristen|
|1975||Corner of the Circle|
|1976||Network||Mary Ann Gifford|
|1977||Billy Jack Goes to Washington|
|1977||Which Way Is Up||Photographer|
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 537. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
- Kathy Cronkite, American Program Bureau, retrieved January 24, 2012
- "Kathy Cronkite", Books by Kathy Cronkite, Amazon, retrieved January 24, 2012
- TV Guide Guide to TV. Barnes and Noble. 2004. p. 291. ISBN 0-7607-5634-1.
- Television: Why Is Cronkite Giving Me the Stinkeye?, Seattle Weekly, retrieved January 24, 2012