City municipality (Urban)
|• Mayor||Stefan Bogoev (SDSM)|
|• Total||105 km2 (41 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
- Saraj Municipality and Gjorče Petrov Municipality to the west,
- Čučer-Sandevo Municipality to the north,
- Butel Municipality to the northeast,
- Čair Municipality, Centar Municipality and Kisela Voda Municipality to the east, and
- Sopište Municipality to the south.
According to the last national census from 2002, the municipality has 59,810 inhabitants.
est. from 31.12.2012 60.520
Ethnic groups in the municipality include:
Karpoš Municipality is twinned with following town:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Karpoš Municipality.|