Karnataka State Football Association
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Karnataka State Football Association (abbreviated KSFA) is one of the 36 Indian State Football Associations that are affiliated to the All India Football Federation. It is the organization that administers association football in the Indian state of Karnataka. The men's and women's professional leagues operate under it. Since January 2017, N. A. Haris has been serving as the president.
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|All India Football Federation (AIFF)|
|N. A. Haris|
|Affiliations||All India Football Federation (AIFF)|
Karnataka State Football Association (KSFA) is the governing body for football in the state of Karnataka. It was started in the year 1946 which was then known as Mysore State Football Association (MSFA).
- Major F Ward (1933)
- D. Gunabhushanam (1950–51; 1954–61)
- Mir Iqbal Hussain (1965–76; 1981–88)
- A. R. Khaleel (1989–2017)
- N. A. Haris (2017–present)
- "Karnataka State Football Association". All India Football Federation. the-aiff.com.
- Cyriac, Biju Babu (17 January 2017). "After 28 years, Khaleel steps down as KSFA president". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 February 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)