This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Karanja ( Ghadge )|
|• Total||40,000+ more|
|• Other Languages||Hindi|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||MH- 32 (Wardha District)|
Karanja was famous for Gonghadi in past time. Its situated on national Highway no 6. Its 76 km away from Nagpur and 79 km away from Amravati. And Wardha district away from 80 km. Near about 60 grampanchayat and 102 villages come under the taluka. Waghoda is the smallest village while Karanja is the biggest village. In year 2015 Karanja becomes a Nagapanchayat. Nagpur to Amravti nh 6. highway is 4 lane and highway made oriental path way ptv. ltd. 155 km road. and speed limite is 120 km/h and oriental toll both away from karanja 2 km.
Computer Education instituteEdit
- Kshitij Computer,Near PHC Quarter, Karanja Ghadge, Wardha.
- Sai Ambrosia Computer Education, c/o Bhokre Complex main Road. Karanja(Ghadge)
- Softline Computer Education, Near Of Bank Of India ATM, Model High School Road Karanja (Ghadge)
Education institute / Colleges / Schools / ConventsEdit
- Kasturba Vidylaya Karanja.
- Model High School Karanja.
- Indira Kanya vidyalaya,Karanja
- MODEL ARTS, COMMERCE & SCIENCE COLLEGE, KARANJA (GHADGE).
- Late Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Convent, English Highschool & Junior College Karanja Ghadge.
- Sunshine School Karanja Ghadge.
- Matoshree Convent Karanja Ghadge.
- Gurukul Public School Karanja Ghadge.
Politics in Karanja Taluka:-Edit
- INC , BJP are the major political parties in this area.
- Karanja Taluka comes under Arvi assembly constituency ,current sitting MLA is Amar Sharadrao Kale contested and won from INC party Karanja Taluka comes under Wardha parliament constituency ,
- current sitting MP is Ramdas Chandrabhanji Tadas
Weather and Climate of Karanja Taluka:-Edit
It is too Hot in summer. Karanja summer highest day temperature is in between 34 °C to 46 °C .
Average temperatures of January is 24 °C , February is 27 °C , March is 31 °C , April is 35 °C , May is 40 °C
Places to VisitEdit
- Vithhal-Rukhmai Mandir
- Jagdamba Mandir
- Durga Mata Temple-Dhawasa
- Durga Mata Mandir; Khardipura
- Khairi Dam (kar Nadi prakalp)madani Road
- Bhakre Maharaj Temple
- Latare Maharaj Temple
- Radha-Krishana Temple