Karan Oberoi is an Indian television actor, anchor and singer, who acts in Hindi TV serials and TV commercials, and the TV series Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin (2003–06). He is a part of the Indipop boy band, A Band of Boys, formed in 2001, along with Sudhanshu Pandey, Sherrin Varghese, Siddharth Haldipur and Chaitnya Bhosale. The band released a film, Kis Kis Ko in 2004.
Karan Oberoi Photoshoot Picture
|Occupation||Actor, Singer, Producer|
|Known for||A Band of Boys, "Challa", "Raat Kali", "Chaudhary Ka Chaand"|
He first started acting through the TV serial, Swabhimaan an afternoon soap opera aired in 1995, directed by Mahesh Bhatt, followed by Saaya in 1998. He also played the role of Rajive in Dishayen.
He is a member of A Band of Boys, which was formed in 2001, after auditions which had 1200 entries, judged by Hariharan, Lesle Lewis, Vinod Nair and Manu Kumaaran. The band made their debut with album Kabhi yeh kabhi woh featuring the number Meri neend. The band did a movie titled Kis Kis Ko in 2004.
Oberoi appeared in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. He was also in serials such as Zindagi Badal Sakta Hai Hadsaa in which he played the role of Inspector Abhimanyu Singh/Abhi. He is the anchor of Antakhshari in zee tv.
- Kiss Kis Ko (2004)
- Survival Code (AKA "Borealis") (TV film) (2013) as Raminder Singh
- "Karan Oberoi's Official Website".
- "Make way for the boys". The Hindu. Sep 26, 2002.
- "'I'm not comfortable expressing love publicly'". DNA. May 2, 2007.
- "Karan hasn't met Mona for four months". The Times of India. Aug 23, 2007.
- "Hear and there!". Indian Express. October 30, 2004.
- "Boys bond with music". The Hindu. Jan 2, 2003.
- "Mona Singh and Karan split!". The Times of India. Apr 6, 2009.
- "Mona darling". MiD DAY. 2006-10-28.