This article does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kannur taluk is an administrative division of Kannur district of Kerala, India. Kannur district is divided into five taluks, Thalassery, Kannur, Payyanur, Iritty and Taliparamba. Thalassery has 35 villages, Kannur has 28, Payyanur has 22, Taliparamba has 28 villages and Iritty has 19 villages.
The taluk office of Kannur is located at South Bazar or Caltex junction in Kannur. The headquarters is in an old British building near to the modern civil station.
Kannur Taluk has 28 villages.
- Anjarakandi, Azhikode North, Azhikode South and Chelora
- Chembilode, Cherukkunnu and Chirakkal
- Edakkad, Elayavoor, Iriveri and Kadambur
- Kalliasseri, Kanhirod, Kannadiparamba, Kannapuram
- Kannur-1, Kannur-2, Makrery and Mattool
- Mavilayi, Munderi, Muzhappilangad and Narath
- Pallikkunnu, Pappinisseri, Puzhathi, Valapattanam and Valiyannur